Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    Goose bumps
    Suspension
    Bat Feet
    I have a 64" WWM and my Hammock Gear Incubator works great with it.
    Love is blind. Marriage is an eye opener.

Hammock
    BIAS WWM, WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, jarbidge
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SnrMoment View Post
    I have a 64" WWM and my Hammock Gear Incubator works great with it.
    Nice. After getting my burrow, I can see the great quality with HG stuff. Good to know the UQ will work fine with the WWM
    life time believer in the afternoon nap

" the Dude abides "

Hammock
    BIAS WWM, WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, jarbidge
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images

Thanks to BIAS

well my WWM arrived on thursday and I have had a chance to spend the night in it I was not sure it would fit on my turtledog stand, but I got it dialed in and WOW, what a comfy hammock. Was a little worried about the size, but it s fantastic. More than enough room on the sides , and the knotty mods are nice additions I went double layer because I am worried about my bony butt falling through, but I really think the single would have been good. Its low stretch and very soft . All in all, I am very happy, great service and some classy moves by the guys at BIAS. Thanks to Brian for putting up with all my emails and queries and for delivering such a well made piece of kit. This will keep my hanging happy all winter long

)
    Attached Images Attached Images

" the Dude abides "

Hammock
    DL1.1XLC/ BIAS WWM/ DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/ DIY
    Insulation
    N/A
    Suspension
    depends...
    Hanging in mine right now getting ready to doze off for the night. Mine's my go to hammock for daily sleep. Have fun with your new gear!
    "We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it."- G. W. Sears

My forum name is Fish<><; I'm in the navy; and I hate sleeping on the ground. If I didn't need ground to walk on or measure resistance to, I think I could happily give it up.

Great choice on the Micro.
    Man it looks cold there!

Hammock
    BIAS WWM, WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, jarbidge
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceweaseal View Post
    Great choice on the Micro.
    Man it looks cold there!
    naw, right now it is almost 40* with my burrow and jarbidge, i was toasty. had the tarp down for pictures we just do not get sun on the yard this time of year. hidden by the mountains so the snow has a hard time melting

got it weighed this morning. With adjustable RL with dutch biner, whoopies with dutch whoopie hooks and the SS, I replaces the stock para cord with some spare guy line after the dog chewed it and a micro lock. total weight = 15.2 oz not to shabby and it compresses down to a handfull

" the Dude abides "

Hammock
    darien
    Tarp
    minifly
    Insulation
    WL/EE
    It's good to hear you'all say that the 52" is plenty wide, as I just bought Hanging Yankee's and I'm looking forward to given it a ride

Hammock
    BIAS WWM, WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, jarbidge
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    well, i spent the last 3 nights in the new WWM. sadly, all in the backyard, but still better than the bed first night had my old sleeping bag in pod mode, way too hot and not a great diagonal. Took that down and went jarbidge and my new pad from lawson, with the burrow up top. I have the WWM set up great, really enjoying the dutch gear, makes for super quick and easy set-up and/or adjustments. the opening for the double layer allows easy placement of the pad for my legs, and I can even access it to adjust while laying in the hammock, which was very nice this morning i can tell you.
    So, initial impression of the new hammock is GREAT. It took very little time to dial in, offers plenty of room and great diagonal. I like the knotty mod, especially at the foot end keeps my quilt nice and snug the stitching is fantastic, the material is much stronger than i was thinking, and lighter. Hopefully work will permit a few days in the bush, instead of just the back yard to really see how I like it. The hammock packs down very small, fits nicely in one side bag of the dog's backpack and will not weigh her down Again, a big Thanks to Brian and Shane for the great work and nice piece of kit. Still wish they would get stickers though.... :0

" the Dude abides "

Hammock
    BIAS Hiker Lite Teal/Black
    Tarp
    GG Emergency Shltr
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS standard kit
    Quote Originally Posted by Barlutti View Post
    well, i spent the last 3 nights in the new WWM. sadly, all in the backyard, but still better than the bed first night had my old sleeping bag in pod mode, way too hot and not a great diagonal. Took that down and went jarbidge and my new pad from lawson, with the burrow up top. I have the WWM set up great, really enjoying the dutch gear, makes for super quick and easy set-up and/or adjustments. the opening for the double layer allows easy placement of the pad for my legs, and I can even access it to adjust while laying in the hammock, which was very nice this morning i can tell you.
    So, initial impression of the new hammock is GREAT. It took very little time to dial in, offers plenty of room and great diagonal. I like the knotty mod, especially at the foot end keeps my quilt nice and snug the stitching is fantastic, the material is much stronger than i was thinking, and lighter. Hopefully work will permit a few days in the bush, instead of just the back yard to really see how I like it. The hammock packs down very small, fits nicely in one side bag of the dog's backpack and will not weigh her down Again, a big Thanks to Brian and Shane for the great work and nice piece of kit. Still wish they would get stickers though.... :0
    Very nice. Thanks, Barlutti! We appreciate the generous comments. We'll get the stickers. Lots of requests and we love seeing folks show the brand.
    --
    www.buttinasling.com
    Now carrying the Mini Tattoo Stove!
    Light weight. Low prices. Great gear.

Hammock
    BIAS WWM, WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, jarbidge
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    my pleasure jbrianb More pics will be coming soon, will have to take down the stand and move it again today. The hammock has been great for me, last night got a little colder though. Again, great customer service, great quality kit and a fantastic sleep

" the Dude abides "

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12