Last edited by hairbear; 12-23-2012 at 18:00.
- We have given the bag a comfort rating of 32F this means you can use the bag in these conditions with only a thin base layer and be comfortable. With thicker clothing you can take the bag down to 15F and it's going to keep you from becoming hypothermic down to 0F. (US manufacturers in general seem to only list the lower end of the comfort zone (15F) as the bag's rating.)
- The bag weights 1150g (40.6oz) including suspension cords. Optional bugnet adds 50g (1.7oz)
- Fill weight 18oz
- Shipping to US would be 26,50 eur (34,92 usd)
- We offer a 30-day return policy. This means you can return the bag in good condition within 30 days and get your money back. The shipping costs will not however be refunded.
- The weight limit for Tarseer is 120kg (264 lbs), however at above 200lbs it is likely there's going to be trouble fitting inside the bag. To get better idea of dimensions and fit take a look at the video. The person in video (me) is 6 feet 1⅝ inch tall and weights around 170 lbs.
-Unfortunately we don't make Tarseer in camo, besides standard colors (Blue or red lining with black exteria) we can also do a full black should you like so.
The lay is somewhat similar to that of a bridge hammock. The main difference is that Tarseer is built using as little material as possible, this results in fairly snug fit and there's less room to move around inside the bag. As the foot end of Tarseer is not fixed you can still bend your body and knees while sleeping on your side and the bag will bend with you. If pitched tightly the bag offers completely flat lay for legs and slightly raised position for upper body, giving nice amount of comfort for back- and sidesleepers alike. Tarseer is good for sleeping in comfort while minimizing weight, not for lounging around.
You can find more information on our website at http://www.madtree.fi/products/tarseer.html