Allow me to make a comparison of what I have and my own opinion (YMMV); info is based upon website specs without shipping charges.

SuperShelter # 2: $150 weighs 20 oz. Pros: fits like a glove on HH hammocks (get correct size for hammock length); can use on both bottom entry and zip models; can order replacement parts (under cover and under pad) in the event of "oh crap"; has keep me (YMMV) warm down to 20. Cons: bulky when compared to UQ; don't even think about trying to put back into original stuff sack - tough to do at home, fugetaboutit on chilly mornings in the woods; silnylon UC tends to get condensation.

HG Phoenix 20 (3/4 length): $180 weighs 16.7. Pros: fits most hammocks (worked decently on a netless HH Safari); can use on both bottom entry and zip models; easy to pack small; can tweak (loosen) for warmer weather. I supplement this with the 2QZQ UnderQuilt Protector: $35 weighs 8 oz. Recommend the breathable ripstop. I can leave it at home or pack it in the event of wind and/or rain. Fits most hammocks. This systems provides flexibility, is a bit more expensive, is a bit heavier when combined, packs down smaller than the SS.

Everything piece of gear / system is a trade off between cost, weight, pack size, and ease of use.