I thought it was about time to introduce myself to everyone. I'm up here in Northeast Georgia (Gwinnett County). I've been lurking around the Hammock Forum for about 6 months now.

I'm a newbie to hammocking. About 9 months ago I was asked to be the scout master for my boy's boy scout troop. I've never really had a good night's sleep in a tent/ground (surprise surprise). Always too cold, rocks, sticks, hard, etc.

Almost on a whim I bought a ENO doublenest for my first overnighter with the scouts. After that first night, I thought I was in heaven. Over the summer I've put well over a dozen nights camping in the hammock (including 7 nights at a long-term scout camp where it rained/poured every night). While the boys complained about being wet/not sleeping, I stayed nice and dry! I was sold even more.

My son just bought himself a Hennessey Scout and loves it. Another convert to tree hanging.

Anyway, I appreciate all of the information I've been able to pick up from everyone. Looking at "upgrading" my hammock set up. Looking at a WBBB and trying to figure out what UQ to get. I guess I'm need to do some more reading/research.

Thanks again.
Bill