Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx and Burrow
    Suspension
    Strap and Buckle

finishing my winter insulation :D

pulled the trigger today and ordered my winter Burrow! I ended up getting the 0* Burrow (long & wide) with a sewn footbox and 2oz extra down! I couldn't be more excited to get it! I have the 0* incubator currently with the 2oz of extra down! should be some fluffy hanging this winter

I feel like this is a bit of a silly post, but I am just too excited! Thanks in advance Adam for the awesome piece of gear!
    The camper formerly known as HikingDad...

Hammock
    WL Snipe
    Tarp
    WB, ZPacks
    Insulation
    Incubators/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoppie/Strap
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hikingdad View Post
    pulled the trigger today and ordered my winter Burrow! I ended up getting the 0* Burrow (long & wide) with a sewn footbox and 2oz extra down! I couldn't be more excited to get it! I have the 0* incubator currently with the 2oz of extra down! should be some fluffy hanging this winter

I feel like this is a bit of a silly post, but I am just too excited! Thanks in advance Adam for the awesome piece of gear!
    I know what you mean. I have several sets of HG quilts and really use the 40* set the most but it's the 0* quilts that get me excited. Something about having that much down around you... Beyond words.

Congratulations on completing your 0* set. You're going to need them where you live. Pictures when you get them, please.

S

Hammock
    Darien UL
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    Winter bag/DIY UQ
    Suspension
    whoopies/dutchware
    Images
    I am excited for you and happy to reply to a silly post. my bottom insulation has just been a pad under my Big Agnes sleeping bag and it has been fine down to about 40 degrees. but I'd really like to have a kit that will take me down to 20. it would be easy just to buy an under quilt but because I'm also trying to outfit my son it's just too expensive. I've been watching the For Sale forum but also thinking about DIY. seems like it might be practical, given that I need to get two under quilts.

I am excited for you--I am awaiting the arrival of a new Golite pack so I feel you!

• + New Posts