Quote Originally Posted by jerzybears View Post
Where is the thread for the directions??
Jerzy assuming you are going to come up I-91 north you will want to take exit 19 into Northampton/Hadley. You will want to come off that exit and go straight across to Damon rd. to straight through 3 more light until you come to Look park and a "traffic circle" which connects with rt 9. From there you want to travel west on rt 9 through Leeds, Haydenville, and then Williamsburg. In Williamsburg you will past a cumberlands farms gas station with a dunkin doughnut, then a car lot, then bear a little right you will see an old fashion gas station sign Chichy's. bear left to pass a Post office on the left. About 1/2 mile up on the left is an intersection with rt 143. Take that left. About 4 miles up you will cross the Williamsburg/Chesterfield town line. About 1 1/2 miles up there is the Town Dpw. RIGHT AFTER THAT is the entrance for the campgrounds. I will have a sign on the road.

Hope this helps.

Please check out the spreadsheet in my signature to fill out any info that you can. Greatly appreciative and really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Nighthauk