I was going through my gear closet this week and have some items that don't get used often enough. I simply have too much gear! I want to free up some space, so I'm pricing these to sell.

-PayPal preferred.
-Prices include shipping to CONUS.

Speer PeaPod - Dark Green outer, gray inner. Used, but cared for. Stored properly. Great condition, lots of loft. Rated 20ºF, but I've happily used it much much colder. Because of the enclosed space it creates, this is one of the warmest quilt designs you can buy. Includes a Stuff Sack.
$300 (recommend the quilt below to match)
SOLD to Demeter

Speer Top Blanket - Dark Green outer, gray inner. Used, but cared for. Good condition. Velcro footbox. Rated 20ºF. This is a 42" wide quilt, perfect for mating with the PeaPod above. Added to a PeaPod is a 0ºF system. Would also work well for a 3 season quilt for a small-framed hammocker. Includes Stuff Sack.
$120 ($100 if purchased with PeaPod)
SOLD to watertones

Warbonnet Black Mamba - Black, 3-Season, Regular. New condition, barely used. Includes Stuff Sack.
$220
SOLD to Poof

Exped Downmat 7 - Black, full length. Used ~10 nights, mostly for beach and desert camping. Excellent condition, no leaks. Includes the combo stuff sack/pump.
$125

Marmot Arroyo Sleeping Bag - Gray, long. 30ºF rating. Used ~12 nights. Excellent condition. Includes original stuff and storage sacks.
$150

Anything purchased this weekend ships first thing Monday a.m.!