Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Double Layer (Black!)
    Suspension
    Webbing

Just ordered a BIAS Campus Lounger..

Big thank you to Brian of BIAS Hammocks. After trading emails back and forth, in which he graciously answered all of my questions, I've placed an order for a double layer Blacksburg lounger! Orange and maroon (pretty close to burnt orange and chicago maroon) colored fabric. Looking forward to taking this camping and using it for tailgates and bumming around. Will post pics and comments once it arrives!

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    I look forward to the pictures! Thinking of ordering myself a orange & white (ie: Clemson Tiger colors) lounger. Btw, should be a great game on Saturday...looking forward to that as well!

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    Heard some good things about BIAS - congrats on the new gear!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Double Layer (Black!)
    Suspension
    Webbing
    rcracin - here's to a good game on Saturday.. your boys are looking a lot more consistent than ours this year that's for sure. Even after losing some key folks to the nfl last year I thought we'd be better.. our QB has regressed bit time, its a shame. But I digress...

I will put pictures up and provide an unbiased opinion.. though I'm ~90% certain that one in clemson colors will be less comfy than the maroon and orange model (but still far more comfy than the uva lounger)

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    I'm afraid VT will come to play with a chip on their shoulder after last year...though I said that for the ACC Championship game after we beat you all in Blackburg & we know what happened there...I'm worried about our defense as well, though they seem to be improving.

I'm not so sure about your current "unbiased" opinion on the comfort level between the Blackburg lounger & a Clemson lounger. I do agree a Charlottesville Lounger would be horribly uncomfortable...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerfan View Post
    rcracin - here's to a good game on Saturday.. your boys are looking a lot more consistent than ours this year that's for sure. Even after losing some key folks to the nfl last year I thought we'd be better.. our QB has regressed bit time, its a shame. But I digress...

I will put pictures up and provide an unbiased opinion.. though I'm ~90% certain that one in clemson colors will be less comfy than the maroon and orange model (but still far more comfy than the uva lounger)

• + New Posts