currently hammeck envy
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    phnx,zepp,jbrdge
    Suspension
    straps, hammock an

need help w UQ and SW 1.9

I haver a diy uq from fronkey and it works great on my wbbb. Only a little nudge here n there if it slips. My problem is when I use it with my switchback 1.9 dl it always seems to slide to one side or another and the coverage seems less?? I just am having a hard time dialing it in and getting it stationary. Any and all help would be appreciated. Pics tomorrow I hope.
    Thanks tim
    It's not the boulders that throw us off balance, it's the pebbles beneath our feet

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB and UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Straps
    Images
    I have a SB light hiker and had a similar experience with my 3/4 UQ. What I found helped was using the side tie outs to help keep it in place. What I do is feed the side shock cord under the UQ shock cord before securing it to the ground. Alternately I have use mini binner to connect the side shock cord and the UQ shock cord. Have you looked into Dutchware quilt hooks?
    Don't let life get in the way of living.

Hammock
    currently hammeck envy
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    phnx,zepp,jbrdge
    Suspension
    straps, hammock an
    am thinking of dutch quilt hooks, I did find that by using all four side tie outs i am able to loosen the end shockcords of the quilt and it seals up well, and doesnt slide side to side as much. with that said yea i am looking at the dutch quilt hooks and possibly using the tie outs as you suggested but my diy uq seems a little long for that..
    It's not the boulders that throw us off balance, it's the pebbles beneath our feet

• + New Posts