Quote Originally Posted by BrianWillan View Post
Our very own Kasuko posted a great thread on how to stay current with the threads in the Trip Planning area. It even got a Sticky Status.http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=46045
Yeah, Kasuko put together a nice primer. I use some of the ideas myself. I was more interested in being able to push out a notification in the likely event people haven't set up their thread options but still appreciate being in the loop. You opt in by expressing an interest and can opt out any time. I don't want to spam.

Quote Originally Posted by angrysparrow View Post
Hey Chard,

We talked about it but haven't yet come up with a good method that wouldn't be open to spam abuse.

One way to sort of do that is to 'friend' everyone you want to send hangout invites to. On the 'quick links' 'open contacts popup' page, there is an option to PM everyone on your list.
Quote Originally Posted by angrysparrow View Post
Yeah, I think so, but you can simply select 10 at a time from the list by using the checkboxes.

It's not perfect, but it's a workaround for now. I think there's probably a better way to go about this, but I'm still working on it.

Thanks upsetlittlebird. The contacts idea might work reasonably well. I'd be interested to find out about what you dig up on this.