Just wanted to let you all know that our Cyber Monday 30% OFF sale is back and this year we've made it even better. Instead of forcing you to sneak in your online hammock shopping when you're back at work on Monday, we decided to extend the sale so it begins on the traditional Black Friday and lasts 4 full days.

Just visit TrekLightGear.com anytime between Friday, November 28th and Monday, December 1st and use the code CRZYSALE08 and we'll discount your entire order by 30% !! I hope you'll use this as a great opportunity to try out our Single and Double hammocks, grab a pair of our ultralight carabiners (20g, 1100lbs), or check out our amazing Eco Totes which are made from our excess hammock materials and were just featured in Martha Stewart's Body + Soul Magazine! (I'm working on getting Martha into a hammock next...)

The Eco Totes are perfect for reducing plastic waste when you head to the grocery store, but they also make great little gear bags on the trail. Weighing only 1oz/2oz for the Small and Large respectively, they can be used as a bear pouch, laundry bag, trash bag, you name it - all without taking up any precious space in your pack while you travel. Even better, they're priced under $10, making them the perfect stocking stuffer or small gift for anyone on your holiday list.

I hope you're all doing well, sorry that it seems I only get to pop in when I'm in 'sales mode' but I wanted to make sure you all knew about the great sale coming up!