Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I ended up using the 100% Poly Upholstery. the nylon was playing nuts with my machine and wouldn't stitch for more than a few inches at a time.

I dont buy much from wally world and went to Joaans. And you're right they also looked at my like I didn't have a clue. Either way Its working well so far.

Thanks for the help

Hammock
    Attempting a DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DiY Cat Cut
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Im not so sure about cotton thread not holding up. I am pretty sure that clothing used for daily use and then tossed in a washer and dryer over and over and over takes more abuse then outdoor gear and my clothing gives out in the none stiched areas well before the seams give out for the most part. I just get the feeling that the material my fat rear end sits on will give out well before the cotton stitching. On the other hand........ why take the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by stalker42 View Post
    Im not so sure about cotton thread not holding up. I am pretty sure that clothing used for daily use and then tossed in a washer and dryer over and over and over takes more abuse then outdoor gear and my clothing gives out in the none stiched areas well before the seams give out for the most part. I just get the feeling that the material my fat rear end sits on will give out well before the cotton stitching. On the other hand........ why take the chance.
    Yeah I ran a simple test. yanked it apart and went with what felt stronger. Cotton lost

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12