Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images

HG Shameless request for Pics...

Ok, so I have a bit of an announcement. Once again, Hammock Gear is having a new website built. I know, I know, what can I say, I have to think that the 4th time will be a charm!

There are many things I DO like about our current site but the one thing I really DISLIKE is the backend functionality and interface. To say it is not user friendly would be a bit of an understatement. Anyway...

So, because the new site is going to be so much easier for us to manage, we are super excited to show it off. There is going to be MUCH more content. There will be Videos, Illustrations, Tutorials, and a big fat FAQ! Don't be surprised to see some new HG and other hammock camping related items popping up shortly after the launch.

ALRIGHT already! Typey Typerton.....

As the thread title suggests, I need photos, photos, photos. If you are handy with a video camera, I will take those too...

We are looking for pictures of Hammock Gear brand products in all forms. If you have a great setup in the backyard and can get some close ups of some of your favorite features of a particular piece of gear you own, we want to see it.

We REALLY love to see our gear out in the field though. If you have a favorite spot you like to hang, you know the one with the perfect sunset or river crossing, we want a photo of that. Just dont post the GPS coordinates so you can keep it secret...

We like pictures showing off the unique design of our underquilts. You know, a good shot of our leg shelf or the newest suspension system. We also like pictures of our cuben tarps. Whether it is one that shows the silouette of the hammock though the translucent Cuben Fiber or one that you can look up though and see the trees or lightning. Have a good depth of field shot of your cat cut ridgeline...oh, we likey!

All submissions will win something. I am not sure yet but I am usually not too stingy... Submissions that make it onto the actual website will get a little extra. If you are a photographer extraordinaire, I will certainly show my appreciation.

You can post your submissions here in this thread or you can email them over to us at:

[email protected]

We look forward to seeing some of your submissions. I have seen some great ones over the past couple of years. If you have a great one that you have posted in the past, post it again, it counts!

~Stormcrow
    Last edited by stormcrow; 11-01-2012 at 01:36.
    Owner/Founder at Hammockgear.com - Hammock Camping Outfitters
    Home of the Burrow, the Incubator, and the Phoenix

• + New Posts