I will say it, even though you have heard it before. I tried to cut a few corners and save a couple bucks when I started out. I know better, but I did it anyway. Maybe I was skeptical and didnt fully buy into the hammock camping thing. Well the WBBB makes my 6th hammock. Don't worry, I know better than to say it is my last hammock. I can say it is my most favorite hammock, now. I wanted others to work and struggled. Honestly, when you add up the components of other hammocks that it takes to be comparable to the WBBB you are talking about the same money, but you will be amazed at the quality of WBBB. I have 3 nights in it and it gets better every night. I am going to take it back down to the river this weekend and spend sometime in it there.

I have a TQ/UQ on the way. I will be ordering a new tarp, very likely the Superfly. My gear will be complete and I can stop reading this dad gum forum and be happy with the gear I have, right? I mean surely all of you have your ideal set up and dont need anymore gear, right? I mean, I am sure once my other components arrive, this humongous gear hole in my soul I have been trying to fill will be satisfied, right? I can't wait to just lie in my perfect setup and enjoy the satisfied feeling that I no longer will want for any hammock gear, right?

Thanks Brandon, great product. I look forward to years of use. Man that multicam is sure sweet hanging in the woods.

You know, I have never laid in a bridge hammock, hmmm.....

Swankfly