Spent my first night in the New River UQ and it was a great experience. I've been hammocking for over 10 years and this is my first UQ. I never knew what I was missing. I've been using the Clark for colder months and the pockets act as an UQ. For the ENO I'd use a Kelty Light Year sleeping bag that has a foot zip vent as a Pea Pod but you can't get a good diagonal lay. I got a BIAS WWM dbl and love the hammock but not using a pad. So after reading all the praise and wonders for the UQ I finally dank the Kool Aid and it was yummy. The original plan was a Jarbidge and some Flamethrower socks but went for the full length goodness of the New River instead. It was easy to set up and adjust and was easy to fine tune from in the hammock. I set it up after work and tested it out to see what warmth it held in. Felt nice and toasty after a few minuets and running my hand between the hammock and UQ I could feel the warm spots. It only got down to 43 last night but I was plenty warm with just flannel pants and t shirt with a light sleeping bag as a TQ. No more CBS for me!! Gotta love the folks at AHE.....I ordered on Monday, it shipped on Wednesday and Friday night I'm sleeping in warm synthetic goodness. I got the Stealth Brown with black...it's an interesting color because it seems to shift from a brownish color to a greenish color. Looking forward to some colder weather to see just how low it will be comfortable to. If you're thinking about getting an UQ go for it. It'll change your life. I can't believe I waited so long