Quote Originally Posted by REV View Post
it really grinds my gears to see this. i understand people asking about the whole "why", but to try to circumvent the "trust" earned? gah.
Not going against the trust concept. I was not sure if that as a function of the forum for some other reason. Like I stated upfront, the amount of knowledge found when searching the forums was so helpful as I started my hangin' journey I did not have a need to post all that much.

Due to kids and work I do not have the opportunity to read the forums frequently, again limiting my need to post.

Might be worth it not to make such assumptions with a "gah" on the end. I could end up being they guy coming across you in a time of need out in the wilderness. Number of posts doesn't have much to do with trust. After all, I'm a low posting ski patroller who volunteers his time. Hopefull the good folks twisting a knee don't ask how many times I've posted on a forum

All in good fun and thanks for the replies. I'll have to get to posting. I'm guessing a few people out here are going to want some 900 fill power goodness.