Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 0+4oz
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swingking View Post
    He got back to me saying that lead time was about three weeks on orders right now. Which makes me feel better, just knowing its having thought given to it
    Nice, hopefully he got a chance to get caught up and mine will be on its way! I don't know why im getting so antsy, we still have snow on the ground. I've got today marked as 4 weeks on the calendar at work.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird multicam DL
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Yeti
    Suspension
    Webbing + Rings
    Quote Originally Posted by outdooraddict View Post
    Nice, hopefully he got a chance to get caught up and mine will be on its way! I don't know why im getting so antsy, we still have snow on the ground. I've got today marked as 4 weeks on the calendar at work.
    I know that feeling, I won't be able to take mine out for more than a weekend for months, but I still couldn't help but fire off an email and ask about it. Today was the end my three weeks.
    It's probably the reason adults don't get as excited for Christmas.
    At the end of the day, they've got to be made. I think it's easy to forget how much personal attention is put into everything Warbonnet makes, and how small that operation is. It's just hard....because its really exciting.
    Last edited by Swingking; 03-27-2013 at 07:20.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Pad :(
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    I put in an order yesterday for a BB 1.1 dbl and a camo superfly. Got an email hours after ordering from Brandon informing me that they currently have 3 weeks lead time. I've also asked him some questions before ordering and have always gotten a response within 48 hours.

I'll keep you all posted.

Also warms my heart to be a part of this forum where people are on first-name basis with the manufactures and are willing to give up their place in line for noobs.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7Dbl,
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ, Burrows
    Suspension
    Webbing/buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by outdooraddict View Post
    I'm right there with ya, payment sent on the 26 or 27...forget exactly.
    Im a few days in front of you. Seems like its been three months.

I have ordered hammocks and tarps from Brandon before so I'm used to the wait, its just that I'm so accustomed to instant gratification, the waiting is killing me!

Hammock
    WBBB Single 1.7
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Work in progress
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings!

Back to hammock land...

Hi everyone,

After neglecting my old Hennessy hammock for many years, I have decided to return to the above-ground/suspended fold!

Yesterday (March 27), I ordered a Mamajamba tarp for my Hennessy. Today, after much deliberation, and very little arm-twisting, I decided to order a 1.7 single layer blackbird...

Now to see how long it takes... Good thing I'm not in too much of a hurry!

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Zeppelin/Pinnacle
    Suspension
    Adjustable webbing
    I ordered a 1.7 single BB on the 7th of Feb and it showed up on the 25th of Feb, very first hammock and I love it. I'm starting an AT thru hike the end of April and decided to ditch my tent for the BB so I just ordered a Superfly on the 22nd...noticed it was backordered, but I'm hoping it shows up in time to at least get one weekend out to try the whole setup before heading to GA.

Hammock
    11' 1.2 Robic XL
    Tarp
    Misc DIY ones
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    UHMWPE Straps
    Images
    I order a Mamajamba on the 11th. I don't do much winter hanging (except in the house and don't need a tarp for that so it wasn't worth it to me to get the Superfly. Seeing everyone's woes with shipping times is sad, but I've come to learn from cottage vendors. While everyone's anxious to get their new gear, I try to keep in mind that generally these are people working out of their homes or small store fronts at the most. It's not hard to get swamped in that environment. I figre when it gets here, it gets here. I planned well ahead of when I needed it though. I have 2 more months until I start to fret.
    73 de W4BKR

Not all who wander are lost... - J.R.R. Tolkein
    ...Besides, if we get lost, we just pull in somewheres and ask directions - Captain Ron

The ever striving gram weenie...always updated with the next trip

Hammock
    WB Blackbird 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix/Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust78 View Post
    I order a Mamajamba on the 11th. I don't do much winter hanging (except in the house and don't need a tarp for that so it wasn't worth it to me to get the Superfly. Seeing everyone's woes with shipping times is sad, but I've come to learn from cottage vendors. While everyone's anxious to get their new gear, I try to keep in mind that generally these are people working out of their homes or small store fronts at the most. It's not hard to get swamped in that environment. I figre when it gets here, it gets here. I planned well ahead of when I needed it though. I have 2 more months until I start to fret.
    Patience is a virtue! I don't mind the wait, and I'm sure I'll have my order before I am ready to hit the trails in Northern Ontario. Also, the quote we share in our signatures is one of my favourites, you have good taste.

I've been spending my spare time picking out an entirely new set of gear for the season and working on a handful of easy DIY projects to keep my mind off the new hammock and tarp Helps to keep me sane.
    Coffee?

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 0+4oz
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust78 View Post
    I'm not too worried about it either, we have some camping grounds open up April 1 noy far from my house so I would like to get a cold weather hang in, but if not, oh well.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Traveller
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    LeighLo quilts
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images

Re: Warbonnet shipping times

Got a Traveller on order and approaching the 2 week mark now with no shipping notification. Quality takes time and I dont really mind the wait, but I must admit the anticipation is killing me
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here"~Jack Nicholson/As Good As It Gets

• + New Posts
  • Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast