Hammock
    ENO Doublenest, WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Ridgerest Pad
    Suspension
    Webbing & Buckle
    My RR and possibly superfly were supposed to arrive today and USPS says they were delivered. However, they are nowhere to be found. I'm now almost certain my postman is incompetent as this is the 3rd package they have done this with. My dutch clips arrived in the mailbox perfectly fine, but they cannot seem to comprehend anything that won't fit in the mailbox should go in the carport. So I'm calling up the local post office tomorrow and seeing if they even know where it is and hopefully haven't sent it back towards Colorado.

Edit: Fortunately, I was wrong and the package did arrive! My roommate found it hidden under some stuff in the carport and I successfully received my RidgeRunner today that I ordered 3/21. No word yet on the superfly but hopefully it will get here before the end of the month.
    Last edited by TextualTyrannosaurus; 04-15-2013 at 21:43.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TextualTyrannosaurus View Post
    My RR and possibly superfly were supposed to arrive today and USPS says they were delivered. However, they are nowhere to be found. I'm now almost certain my postman is incompetent as this is the 3rd package they have done this with. My dutch clips arrived in the mailbox perfectly fine, but they cannot seem to comprehend anything that won't fit in the mailbox should go in the carport. So I'm calling up the local post office tomorrow and seeing if they even know where it is and hopefully haven't sent it back towards Colorado.

Edit: Fortunately, I was wrong and the package did arrive! My roommate found it hidden under some stuff in the carport and I successfully received my RidgeRunner today that I ordered 3/21. No word yet on the superfly but hopefully it will get here before the end of the month.
    Put it in writing where you wish to have packages left and give to your post master. So long as they have access, not allowed to open doors, they should leave them where you tell them.
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.9/1.1 Camo
    Tarp
    Camo Superfly
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Three weeks spot on for my 1.1/1.9 multicam WBBB! Hopefully separate UQ/TQ order will be shipped shortly. Then just waiting on the backordered superfly, that's the wildcard.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    The WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    WB Down UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    Double ring
    I ordered my set up on March 29. Brandon told me 3 weeks roughly. I am in the 3rd week.

Hope to get it soon.

I ordered the full package.

Blackbird 1.1 doulbe layer with the adjustable webbing suspension

Yetti 20 degree underquilt
    Mamba 20 degree topquilt
    MamaJamba tarp
    two caribeaners
    6 steaks

I wish I had known about the lead times when I placed my order. It's been almost three weeks and I've only received an automated shipping confirmation and paypal receipt when I placed my order. Did you have to contact Brandon directly to get an ETA?

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmkii View Post
    I wish I had known about the lead times when I placed my order. It's been almost three weeks and I've only received an automated shipping confirmation and paypal receipt when I placed my order. Did you have to contact Brandon directly to get an ETA?
    You can but tbh he usually takes about 4 weeks. You have to calculate this is busy time due to tax refunds, plus each order is made to order and you see why. And the quality shows why it takes so long for each thing to be made.
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

I meant to say order confirmation in my earlier post, not shipping confirmation

Just afraid that my order went into limbo, others here have said that they received an ETA when they placed their orders, which I did not.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Images

Just afraid that my order went into limbo, others here have said that they received an ETA when they placed their orders, which I did not.
    I have not ever recieved an eta in the two years I have been ordering from him. Of course I have also never gotten one from anyone else I have ordered from either. I think that those who say they have emailed him prior to or at the time of order due to up coming trips.
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Hoping to get a shipping notice tomorrow I will be five weeks since I placed my order. I tried contacting twice this week and haven't heard anything back. My boys are hoping to get out camping next week looks like I might be on the ground again.

New Member TextualTyrannosaurus's Avatar
    Hammock
    ENO Doublenest, WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Ridgerest Pad
    Suspension
    Webbing & Buckle

I never got an eta from Brandon specifically, but about 3-4 weeks after I placed my order I got an email from paypal customer service that looked like this:

I couldn't tell you if that's typical as this is only my first order, but if you want some reassurance I'm sure you could send Brandon an email, he was quick to respond when I had questions.
    “If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
    -HST

• + New Posts
  • Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast