Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 Double
    Tarp
    ProFly
    Insulation
    Sleeping bag/Mat
    Suspension
    W slings/W hooks
    6/10 online ordered and I'm on my second go around lounging in my new BB today. Pretty good turn around I'd say!

Hammock
    WBBB XLC DL 1.1/ DIY SL Digicam 1.8
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Yeti UQ / DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images

New member and new to hammocks

I'm getting back into backpacking after a decade of absence due to the ground and my arthritis not being a good match. Have a WBBBXLC dbl1.1 and superfly on order as of last week and really looking forward to my first hang. Thanks to everyone for the great message board and detailed sharing of your experiences as I anticipate that my first hammock is going to be perfect!

Hammock
    DL with Bug Net
    Tarp
    Guid Gear Cat Cut
    Insulation
    Down UQ, SB TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images

Warbonnet shipping times

Quote Originally Posted by rcam1977 View Post
    My nerve racking wait is over I received my first WBBB today, 1 month from the date of purchase.
    I can't wait to get it hung and try it out, unfortunately I don't know when that will happen since I don't have any trees at home, and now I am realizing this is going to be worse than waiting for it to arrive. Any tips or pointers from you more experienced hangers are welcome and appreciated, I have no experience with one of these and bought it solely on its reputation and the fact that it had the features that I was looking for, and wanted to buy from from one of the cottage vendors.

Well I spent my first night in my new WBBB over the weekend, and it was pretty sweet, although I still failed to sleep all the way through the night, I don't know what it is but I have yet to sleep a full night in a hammock without waking up at least 2-3 times, I did not experience any calf ridge pressure, but I did wake up at one point and the bottom of my foot was cramping up though, not sure what that was all about , but it was by gar my best night sleep in a hammock so far.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    Big mamajamba
    Insulation
    HG TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle

Warbonnet shipping times

Quote Originally Posted by rcam1977 View Post
    Well I spent my first night in my new WBBB over the weekend, and it was pretty sweet, although I still failed to sleep all the way through the night, I don't know what it is but I have yet to sleep a full night in a hammock without waking up at least 2-3 times, I did not experience any calf ridge pressure, but I did wake up at one point and the bottom of my foot was cramping up though, not sure what that was all about , but it was by gar my best night sleep in a hammock so far.
    I had the same problem. I was SO excited to get my BB. When I finally got it I couldn't sleep very well I got a RR off here though and what a difference. (Thanks hanglife, sorry it just didn't work as well as I thought it would).

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Got a message back from Brandon yesterday. They got my order mixed up, and only sent one of my tarps. They'll be sending out the second today (hopefully it gets here in time for my 7/4 backpacking trip). He mentioned that he's throwing in a spool of dyneema, probably as a peace offering.

The Edge we already got (arrived Saturday) is unbelievable. I already have a Kelty Noah's Tarp. I cannot believe how much lighter the Edge is... It's mind blowing.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    NR UQ, Kelty SB
    Suspension
    Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Let's hope I have a similar experience to curb my gas (Gear Acquisition Syndrome).
    GAS is a serious condition not to be taken lightly. It has brought many families to a destructive end. Once it starts there is only one known cure...First gather up all of your current gear less anything electronic. next send all of your cash, checks, credit cards, stocks, bonds or anything else that you may use to purchase more gear and send it to me. Then leave for the woods never to return and live off your skills and current gear (remember to leave that smart phone behind).

I am so sorry that you have been affected by this disease hopefully your family will still be able to live a normal life.

**Note please do not cancel your credit cards as I need then for my own GAS.
    ***Lesspayne is not a medical doctor but will take your money to purchase gear for himself
    Last edited by lesspayne; 06-25-2013 at 15:22.

Hammock
    WBBBXLC 1.7dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG All Around
    Suspension
    Straps and DUTCH
    Quote Originally Posted by lesspayne View Post
    GAS is a serious condition not to be taken lightly. It has brought many families to a destructive end. Once it starts there is only one known cure...First gather up all of your current gear less anything electronic. next send all of your cash, checks, credit cards, stocks, bonds or anything else that you may use to purchase more gear and send it to me. Then leave for the woods never to return and live off your skills and current gear (remember to leave that smart phone behind).

I am so sorry that you have been affected by this disease hopefully your family will still be able to live a normal life.

**Note please do not cancel your credit cards as I need then for my own GAS.
    ***Lesspayne is not a medical doctor but will take your money to purchase gear for himself
    LOL. That's awesome!

Hammock
    Wbbb, chameleon, Darian
    Tarp
    Dutch tarp,minifly
    Insulation
    Jacks

Warbonnet shipping times

Sounds like Brandon is getting caught up and shipping times are back to normal.
    We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.

Ordered 5/30, still no ship notice. I have faith it'll be very soon.

*Annnnd theres the shipping notice.
    Last edited by Seamroy; 06-27-2013 at 05:17. Reason: Shipped!

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    KAQ NR Deep Winter
    Suspension
    WHOOOOOOPIE!
    I ordered 6/8 for a WBBB, some stakes, and caribeaners. I was just old that they shipped today so maybe theyll get here by saturday? Who knows, im just excited that it's on its way!

• + New Posts
  • Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast