i originally bought a WB DL T so i could use the pocket for insulation and as a means for what i thought to save money, cos lets face it UQ`s are`nt cheap, and kinda what i thought to be a luxurious item. i have played around with foam pads, sleeping bags mods, car windshield insulation and even space blankets as a means of providing me with protection from the underlying cold. i have to say that it has been quite a learning curve for me and dont get me wrong each had its pro`s and con`s but i never got it quite right, after all the time and money i spent there was always something annoying me with theses set ups and in trying to make them work..so i checked around and saved up and ordered a 0 deg incubator have to tell ya best money i have spent .this UQ is quality man... i was a bit worried at first cause the stuff sack was so small and was thinking this is too thin to work but after 20 min it expanded out alot, i hooked it up,and was a bit confused at first think i got the new suspension type but i got it adjusted and sorted out..and it holds well along the sides with the s clips in the ends of shock cord and the horseshoe u clips sewn in along the sides are really great, shinch cord is easy to reach and adjust from inside the hammock and when i got in the hammock i could feel the warmth literary strait away and its 5 deg c here!!! have to say a big thank you to Adam and Jenny for this awesomeness and for anyone considering winter hammocking save up and get one you wont regret it !!!!