Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors

Dishonor's Knife Sale - I need holiday money, you need holiday gifts!

Sea To Summit Medium 50L-70L Pack Rain Cover - $35
    Has only been used twice, still in excellent condition. It is slightly larger than I need it to be so I have stepped down to the Small size causing me to have no need for this one. Not much to say about it, it works great, its lightweight and highly recommended.

http://s1095.beta.photobucket.com/us...20Pack%20Cover

Emerson Raven (Black Tanto Blade, Partially Serrated) - $125
    Like new in box. Never used, only fondled.This is an older original Emerson design that is no longer being manufactured. All original packaging and paperwork included.

http://s1095.beta.photobucket.com/us...merson%20Raven

Spyderco Delica (Frankenknife) - $45
    This is a Spyderco Delica Full Flat Grind (VG-10 blade steel) that features the dark green scales off of a Spyderco Delica Full Flat Grind (ZDP-189 blade steel). The scales are interchangeable and I did not care for the dark green colored scales that the ZDP-189 version came with, so I swapped them with the VG-10 version. The VG-10 version with the dark green scales is what is for sale. It is in like new condition as I only purchased it to swap the scales.

http://s1095.beta.photobucket.com/us...Delica%20Green

Spyderco Endura (Frankenknife) - $50
    This is a Spyderco Endura Full Flat Grind (VG-10 blade steel) that features the dark green scales off of a Spyderco Endura Full Flat Grind (ZDP-189 blade steel). The scales are interchangeable and I did not care for the dark green colored scales that the ZDP-189 version came with, so I swapped them with the VG-10 version. The VG-10 version with the dark green scales is what is for sale. It has been used to open a few boxes and has had the edge lightly touched up with a fine ceramic rod. It is in excellent and very near to new condition, showing no visible wear.

http://s1095.beta.photobucket.com/us...Enudra%20Green

Spyderco Tenacious *Green Sprint Run* - $45
    This is a Spyderco Tenacious Green Sprint Run that is in excellent condition. It has been used to open some boxes and has had the edge lightly touched up with a fine ceramic rod but shows no visible wear. This was a limited production knife by Spyderco and is no longer being manufactured. All original packaging and paperwork is included.

http://s1095.beta.photobucket.com/us...acious%20Green

Buck Vantage Force Avid - $55
    This is a Buck Vantage Force Avid featuring a 13C26 Sandvik steel blade with a black coating. It features milled aluminum handle scales that have been anodized black. It is new in box having never been used. It was purchased as part of a project that never got off the ground.

http://s1095.beta.photobucket.com/us...20Force%20Avid

Buck Vantage Force Pro - $80
    This is a Buck Vantage Force Pro featuring a S30V steel blade with a stonewashed finish. It features milled G10 scales that are a flat olive green. It is new in box having never been used. It was purchased as part of a project that never got off the ground.

http://s1095.beta.photobucket.com/us...%20Force%20Pro

Items will ship USPS.
    Payments will be collected via PayPal.
    Prices include shipping to the lower 48 and PayPal fees.
    Items will ship the next business day after payment is received.
    Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
    High resolution, location specific photos available upon request.
    Last edited by dishonor39; 11-19-2012 at 17:36. Reason: Added Pack Rain Cover

Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors
    Emerson Raven SOLD
    Spyderco Green Tenacious Sprint SOLD
    Last edited by dishonor39; 11-25-2012 at 03:18.

Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors
    Spyderco Delica SOLD
    Last edited by dishonor39; 11-29-2012 at 04:42.

Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors
    Agreed - especially the full flat grind Endura which is excellent at so many things, the one that stands out the most aside from every day carry is food prep. Its a long flat ground blade. Its made out of VG-10 which is pretty **** corrosion resistant, one of the best I've seen that is not marketed specifically for salt water environments, it takes a really fine edge with very little work and holds it for a long time. Comparable to 154cm in that regard in my opinion. Absolutely love both the Delica and Endura, very comfortable in hand, at one point I had 8 of them, and a 9th that was the older built in black plastic clip like your talking about - unfortunately experiencing some hard times financially so having to reduce my collection greatly. Appreciate that kind words about the product, may be what someone needs to make a decision.

Pm sent on the Endura. I'll take it.

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images

Exclamation

dishonor39-

Who are your buyers? Three items sold and not a single "I'll take it" posted? The For Sale section is designed to be very transparent and buyers are required to post their selection in the thread. I hope you don't have these items listed elsewhere as well as here, but if it is simply a matter of PMs being sent to you, please have the buyers post the required "I'll take it".
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors
    Spyderco Endura - SPF

Hammock
    Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutch & Anchors
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    dishonor39-

Who are your buyers? Three items sold and not a single "I'll take it" posted? The For Sale section is designed to be very transparent and buyers are required to post their selection in the thread. I hope you don't have these items listed elsewhere as well as here, but if it is simply a matter of PMs being sent to you, please have the buyers post the required "I'll take it".

I was under the impression that a post secures priority to an item. That it was used to serve as a record of intent to purchase, not that it was required for all items sold. If an the priority of a buyer was ever called into question it would hands down go to whomever posted first but in this case there are has been no competition for items sold. I respect the privacy of my buyers in any case if that is a route they choose to take. In addition to that the notion of having items being placed for sale has come up in the past if I recall correctly and what was stated as that as long as a post is made on either location with a time stamp, that post wins priority of the item for sale. Also when reviewing the policies regarding the For Sale section of HF I saw no indication of an obligation to post solely on one website. So even if they were posted somewhere else, when does that become a problem? Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dishonor39 View Post
    I was under the impression that a post secures priority to an item. That it was used to serve as a record of intent to purchase, not that it was required for all items sold. If an the priority of a buyer was ever called into question it would hands down go to whomever posted first but in this case there are has been no competition for items sold. I respect the privacy of my buyers in any case if that is a route they choose to take. In addition to that the notion of having items being placed for sale has come up in the past if I recall correctly and what was stated as that as long as a post is made on either location with a time stamp, that post wins priority of the item for sale. Also when reviewing the policies regarding the For Sale section of HF I saw no indication of an obligation to post solely on one website. So even if they were posted somewhere else, when does that become a problem? Thanks in advance for the clarification.
    Actually, if you'll read the Sticky at the top of the For Sale sub ("For Sale/Want To Buy Forum Rules. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING !!!"), you'll see item #10:
    Quote Originally Posted by headchange4u View Post
    10. Buyers must always make an "I'll Take It" type post in the thread where the sale is advertised. This creates a public record of the intent. Posts *always* over-ride PM inquiries when there is a debate.
    I'm not aware of any guidance from a Moderator that states a post from the seller secures an item. As for privacy, that may be a very occasional issue and one that can easily fall under a Mod's discretion. However, three people are worried about secretly buying a blade? I find it very unlikely.

I didn't initially notice how long this thread had been running, so I agree that there was no competition for the items. That does lend a little more flexibility, but it would be appreciated if the basic structure of the For Sale sub is followed. Assuming that, then obviously, items listed elsewhere would not be able to have an "I'll take it" from the buyer; effectively negating the question about listing items elsewhere, since the sale would not be able to follow the rules of the For Sale sub.
    Trust nobody!

• + New Posts