Tarp
    Leaves/Luck/DIY
    Insulation
    UnluckyGeese of HG
    Suspension
    Whoopiedyne Vines
    Images

HG Callback

What is an acceptable (or typical) callback time for Hammockgear.com? I have $900+ that I was wanting to spend there, but after waiting over a week for any kind of response to my 3 emails, I am having definite second thoughts. Thanks

Images
    Good question, I was prepared to buy a TQ and UQ from them about a month ago, and didn't get a response either. While waiting I ended up buying both off Forum members, still got my HG gear, love it and saved a couple bucks...I finally got an email from them and I let them know I had already purchased and received the quilts.

swank

Hammock
    Tinkr Custom, Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG Cuben, Superfly
    Insulation
    EE RevX, HG, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware, Trees
    Images
    I have recently made some purchases and contacted HG twice during the last few weeks. In both cases my emails were responded to very quickly and the customer service was excellent.
    see you on the trail,
    Mike

#optoutside

Hammock
    Darien UL
    Tarp
    ZPacks Cuben
    Insulation
    WL SSUQ/HG TQ
    Suspension
    Dyna Whoopies
    I've been having email issues with them also. One of their emails wasn't working at one time, and they have so many it's hard to know which one to use. I've spent about $800 with them the last couple months and plan to spend more, but I think next time I'm gonna call instead of email. Their gear and customer service (other than email obviously) is worth the lil bit of hassle to me.
    "As a well spent day brings happy sleep, a well spent life brings happy death." -Da Vinci

Hammock
    HH Explorer Zip
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow/Incubator
    Suspension
    Stock
    Call them. The email problems seem to be related to the website development. I had similar email issues, but when a called, all my questions were answered. They really are great people, and you will be very happy with the service and gear.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl xlc
    Tarp
    HG cuben
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch bkls
    Quote Originally Posted by DRF View Post
    Call them. The email problems seem to be related to the website development. I had similar email issues, but when a called, all my questions were answered. They really are great people, and you will be very happy with the service and gear.
    Yep, probably been a busy time for Stormcrow and company. A phone call should make everything right though.

David

Hammock
    DB 68 Custom DL; WWM 64 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly camo
    Insulation
    HG 40*; UGQ 0*/20*
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    It's very easy for a cottage industry to become overwhelmed, especially one as successful as HG. The owners are hangers and members here and are simply great folks, but I know by delay-related experience that there are simply too few hours in a day.

If you are not in a hurry, just keep pinging them; their products are worth the wait. If you are in a hurry, there are other vendors; just read through the manufacturer's section. Question then becomes whether you want something custom (material, length/width, etc.) or off the shelf.

Oh, and, welcome to the forum. Post something in the New Member section; let us know more about what you are looking for.

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    Or make a thread and make us panic. I am so sorry. Yes, we've been having issues with receiving some emails that have made it to spam, recently. Voicemails come in by the dozens, and with Stormcrow the only one who can listen, it's up to him to keep up. I'll look for your email if you can PM me your name you use to send it to us. Again, my apologies, we do try to catch every one, but one or two periodically escape my sharp, eagle eyes (ok, more like bleary, "I need more coffee" eyes).

Hammock
    DIY FLYING BUTTREST Bridge or WBRR
    Tarp
    Leaves/Luck/DIY
    Insulation
    UnluckyGeese of HG
    Suspension
    Whoopiedyne Vines
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thorwren View Post
    Or make a thread and make us panic. I am so sorry. Yes, we've been having issues with receiving some emails that have made it to spam, recently. Voicemails come in by the dozens, and with Stormcrow the only one who can listen, it's up to him to keep up. I'll look for your email if you can PM me your name you use to send it to us. Again, my apologies, we do try to catch every one, but one or two periodically escape my sharp, eagle eyes (ok, more like bleary, "I need more coffee" eyes).
    Thank you very much! I am on it.

Hammock
    Bias. wwm
    Great people to deal with goes out of his way to get what you want and loves to answer any ?s you might have and doesn't try to rush off the phone.ordered tq&bqtold me they should be here sat. Can't wait for Downey goodness I would order again.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast