Quote Originally Posted by mbiraman View Post
Enjoyed the video. Looked like a nice spot. Its great that you can hop over to the east side for some drier camping. Its been raining here steady for weeks so i also have been practicing fire starting skills out in the wet. Good skills.
Question, are UGQ's draft tubes along the sides, ends , or both???.
Thanks for posting

bill
Ya we have had record rains, this week. 4inches and hour I am used to that in snow but not rain.

The UGQ draft collars are along the ends (head and foot) and they really take the fiddle factor out of "sealing issues" I highly recommend them for anything 20f and below.

Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
This feller is a good teacher....Garrett.....http://www.lynda.com/iMovie-11-tutor...g/77957-2.html
Shug
Thanks for the tip, I will be sure to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Buenos View Post
Bummer we couldn't hook up and camp together. My schedule's been a bear, but hopefully ail level out for the winter camping season.
Ya it would be nice to hang out besides the winter hang...speaking of which any tentative dates yet?

Quote Originally Posted by nryche View Post
I saw it when it was first uploaded at 3am before the Youtube fix. Don't ever let Youtube fix your videos. It just messes most up.. I didn't think it was bad for a first run. As already said.. Practice, practice , practice. You will get better.. Sorry cant help with imovie... If its made by Apple I'm not sure I could even turn it on
Ya I couldn't believe when I got up at 5 that the was already a comment