WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    My custom 0 deg Burrow has arrived!

What a beauty! I can't believe the attention to detail! I ordered this in reg. length, wide, sewn foot box, half taper, black inside and out with red stitching. With the red stitching, every one stands out and there isn't a stitch off on this entire quilt. These people are very, very good at their craft.

I finally got a nice -5deg C night last night and all I can say is... Wow! It's like this quilt was tailored to me and how I sleep. I am about 5'10, and toss and turn a lot, sleeping on my back, stomach and side. I never once got a draft with the wide width and the neck snap/drawstring. The loft is incredible, really warm.

Can't thank Adam and Jenny enough for their patience in helping me put this quilt together exactly the way I wanted it, and for offering forum members such a good price for the sale. Every order I've placed with these folks has been a good experience and they've built the gear exactly the way I've wanted it. These are folks who play outside, have a lot of experience through trial and error, and are able to offer suggestions for putting together my gear that will allow me to get the most out of it.

Top notch customer service, American made, outstanding warranty, and custom gear at better than big-box mass produced prices....we are very lucky to have vendors like these guys!

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG TQ,UQ, DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopies or rings
    What a nice piece of gear!! I have a 0 degree Incubator and love, love, love it!!!
    I am looking forward to ordering my Burrow

The red thread is very cool!!

ENJOY
    "I love not man the less, but Nature more."
    Byron

Hammock
    WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountnman View Post
    What a nice piece of gear!! I have a 0 degree Incubator and love, love, love it!!!
    I am looking forward to ordering my Burrow

The red thread is very cool!!

ENJOY
    Thanks Mountnman! My Dad used to have an old black skidoo suit that looked like that...I used to borrow it to go ice fishing when I was in my teens, took me down to crazy cold temps on the lake...figured I'd model my burrow on that! You can't go wrong with the burrow and HG...looks like about -7c tonight, I know where I'll be sleeping!

Cheers

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post

What a beauty! I can't believe the attention to detail! I ordered this in reg. length, wide, sewn foot box, half taper, black inside and out with red stitching. With the red stitching, every one stands out and there isn't a stitch off on this entire quilt. These people are very, very good at their craft.

I finally got a nice -5deg C night last night and all I can say is... Wow! It's like this quilt was tailored to me and how I sleep. I am about 5'10, and toss and turn a lot, sleeping on my back, stomach and side. I never once got a draft with the wide width and the neck snap/drawstring. The loft is incredible, really warm.

Can't thank Adam and Jenny enough for their patience in helping me put this quilt together exactly the way I wanted it, and for offering forum members such a good price for the sale. Every order I've placed with these folks has been a good experience and they've built the gear exactly the way I've wanted it. These are folks who play outside, have a lot of experience through trial and error, and are able to offer suggestions for putting together my gear that will allow me to get the most out of it.

Top notch customer service, American made, outstanding warranty, and custom gear at better than big-box mass produced prices....we are very lucky to have vendors like these guys!

Cheers
    Your gonna love that footbox for sure.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Your gonna love that footbox for sure.
    Shug
    You know it Shug, definitely one of my favorite things! Wife's going to hurt me....I want to open all the windows and let a little cold in so that I can watch the fights while relaxing in my quilt!

You know their gear is too good when you are contemplating going to bed at 7:30, just 'cause!

Hammock
    ENO doublenest
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix &Burrow
    Suspension
    Dutch hook/whoopie
    I got my Burrow on Friday. 20 degree with an once of overstuff. I gave is a shot last night with my Phoenix 20 degree also with 1 oz OS. I had some tighter fitting fleece leggings with a very thin shirt with a 100 weight fleece long sleeve on top of that; wool socks and a fleece beanie to round things out. About 1 AM I was shedding the fleece shirt. I checked Accuweather (don't have a digital thermometer) and it said 21 degrees. I slept to 5:20 and woke up for the dreaded pee and it was 15. I still can't believe how warm I was. With added layers I feel certain I could sleep out significantly colder that that. Thanks HG for the quality equipment.
    Brian

Hammock
    GT SB Pro/ DIY
    Tarp
    Noah 9/ HH hex
    Insulation
    Incubator/ bag
    Suspension
    Whoopie/straps
    Well i just got home from work and saw the conformation email for order #524!!!!!! Pretty excited if u cant tell by my over use of punctuation marks. Ordered a 0 degree incubator, standard overfill, no request to 'hurry' for upcoming trips because for 1: ive been camping for 10 years without it so i figure i can wait another week or two for down filled heaven. And 2: it seems like plenty of people are requesting rush delivery already, which im sure is a strain on the good folks in Lancaster. just wanted to let anyone wating for theirs know where my order fell in line and hopefully they will get the same email i got soon.

will post more once ive got more to say about the most specialized piece of gear ive ever purchased. cant wait.

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole;DIY
    Insulation
    HGIncubator
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Tweezy View Post
    Well i just got home from work and saw the conformation email for order #524!!!!!! Pretty excited if u cant tell by my over use of punctuation marks. Ordered a 0 degree incubator, standard overfill, no request to 'hurry' for upcoming trips because for 1: ive been camping for 10 years without it so i figure i can wait another week or two for down filled heaven. And 2: it seems like plenty of people are requesting rush delivery already, which im sure is a strain on the good folks in Lancaster. just wanted to let anyone wating for theirs know where my order fell in line and hopefully they will get the same email i got soon.

will post more once ive got more to say about the most specialized piece of gear ive ever purchased. cant wait.
    Hmm.. I too ordered a 0* incubator. No special Request or rushes. I'm order # 488 and ordered on Dec. 21st...
    When did you order?

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx/Quilts
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post

Cheers
    I have a similar one - just green instead of black and 20* with some overstuff (reg length, half taper, extra wide, sewn foot box). It is absolutely perfect. I especially love the foot box and width. I stressed over both decisions not knowing which way to go and I'm glad I made each decision. I find myself taking naps under it around the house when I'm not hanging.
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Hammock
    GT SB Pro/ DIY
    Tarp
    Noah 9/ HH hex
    Insulation
    Incubator/ bag
    Suspension
    Whoopie/straps
    Ordered dec 30 2012 easttex. Got my fingers crossed for ya, but im sure all will work out soon...

• + New Posts
  • Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast