So I've been eying some dutchware, I suspect it's an inevitable side effect from hanging around here and consequently I have some questions:

1. Dutch clips - do you leave them on the straps? Are they easy to lose? I typically leave my biner on my straps on the BB and looking at the design of the DC, it seems like it would have an easier time falling off when not hanging.

2. Tarp flyz - been thinking of using these for my tie outs. Anyone done this (I'm sure it's been done)? I currently have the zpacks micro line locks, they work great but I find they are more difficult to get a tight pitch on the tarp as they are longer. Now I thought about simply tying the knot shorter and cutting off the rest, but I do use porch mode sometimes and like being able to use the same line to tie off at the stake. My last hang, I brought some groundhog stakes and was able to tie of only part of the line to get a nice tight pitch using only a short part of the line. However typically I use a Shepherd type stake, so it got me thinking of using the tarp flyz instead. I don't have a problem bringing different stakes when car camping but hiking, not so much.

3. Do the tarp flyz take a 1.25mm Z-line? Seems to me it would be no problem.

4. Currently using a fig 9 on both ends but am thinking of going to a CRL instead, with a dutch hook on one end and a tarp fly at the other end. What I really dislike about the fig 9 is that they are a pain to move if the distance isn't right. So was thinking about putting either a fig 9 or a Dutch tarp fly on a prussik for greater adjustability. Those that have put a tarp fly on a prussik knot to tie off one end, was this a better way to go? Did you stick with it?

I probably have a dozen other questions, but this should get me started I think. I am eagerly awaiting my CF tarp from HG and was thinking of upgrading my set up a bit.

Thanks,
Mark