Thought this might be helpful to some. Over the past couple of weeks i've been testing my winter Yeti with my Lite Owl. I had spent many many days and a few nights adjusting , tightening , loosening, adding over the ridge lifters etc to no avail. I kept getting cold spots at the low end of my butt and from the left side of the UQ. Somewhere i saw someone mention the dual suspension of Adam and Jennies UQ's and it caught my eye. I googled it and came up with Adam's update on suspension he did earlier in the year. I had already been thinking of adding loops on the corners with shock cord to keep the UQ in place and not slip up past my head so when i read this it resonated. I hadn't thought of the UQ sagging lengthwise being a problem . So yesterday i sewed loops on the corners and set it up with shocks cords and line locks to keep it taught lengthwise, adjusted it to get it in the right place for me in the hammock and bingo. Made a couple more slight adjustments and its solved my cbs and draughts. Warm butt i have. Good idea by Adam. So if your in my situation and can't get the right tweak give this a shot,,,worked for me.

bill