So I am in the mood to make a top quilt and I've acquired the materials for it, but I'm kinda stuck between two different designs.
The two designs I'm looking at:
- I see most of the cottage makers using the traditional design. Is there any negatives to the Karo-Step design since TeeDee posted his that I should be aware of?
- Any problems people have had with the 'box design' for the outer edges?
- How well does a drawcord work on the foot end with a box design? Seems like it wouldn't close up as nice.
- I'm having trouble envisioning the channels for the draw cords. I'm thinking that the drawcord channel needs to be sewed when your sewing the top and bottom shell together pre filling. This is probably a dumb question
- Has anyone specifically made either of these designs? How well did you like it?
Thanks in advance...I'll report what I eventually decided and how well it turns out!