Well, finally I was able to try out my Expedition Classic.
I loved it!
It was awesome!
My son is begging for his own (ok, when the next sale comes around)
1. seemed like I was too high on the left side, I was hitting/nearly hitting the netting -- kept adjusting my position but then I felt like I was not angled quite right.
2. what is the best way to get into your sleeping bag? I was able to get in just fine at the legs by turning it on its side but the upper body seemed a little tougher.
3. the bottom entry was fine, but would the side zipper entry make #1 & #2 easier?
1. I think I will never bring a tent again as long as there are trees where we are going.
2. At 6 foot, 208 pounds, I found the size fine. Unless that is related to my observations/questions above....
3. Since I'm going to get one for my son now, I'm thinking going Explorer Deluxe Ultra-light (light version of the Explorer Deluxe). Any other things I ought to consider?
Thank you for your feedback.