I am looking to sell my hammock rig - this gear has all been used a total of 4 nights or less. Hanging just hasn't panned out for me. I have the following gear - all of my prices include shipping

• Hennessy Expedition Asysm Zip with 6ft gray whoopie slings from whoopieslings.com attached. I have the original ropes if you want them. I removed the tarp prusiks from the hammock as I used a sperate tarp. I have the original small Hennessy tarp if you want it. - paid $159 for the hammock and $18 for the whoopies - I will sell for $155 with the whoopies shipped.
  • Phoenix 20 degree 3/4 UQ - used 3 nights. Paid $179. I will sell for $160 shipped.
  • Mac Cat Deluxe Tarp - this item has the most wear of any of the items and that is very very light. I bought it used for $100 with the silnylon bag. I will sell it shipped for $90.
  • With the tarp I also have all from whoopieslings.com a single yellow dyneema ridge line with niteize figured 9 and knot bone. Paid $24 - I will sell it for $15 shipped
  • Also from whoopieslings.com, 4 dyneema red guy lines with rubber tensioners 6 ft long I believe. The set was $32 - will sell for $25
  • Mesh tarp sleeves from mountain goat for the tarp - paid $25 - will sell for $20 shipped
  • 6 ft polyester hammock straps with 1" loops $10

For all of this gear without shipping I paid about $520 - I would prefer, if possible to sell everything as one kit. I will sell it all, shipped for $450. If I cannot do that or get no offers on that I will sell it piece by piece. All of this gear is in perfect shape, from great vendors. It is top notch stuff - hanging just isn't my thing.

Please reply if interested.

Thanks,

Neil