DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware

SOLD: Hennessy Explorer Deluxe w/ Super Shelter

I got a used Hennessy Explorer Deluxe earlier this fall to check it out, loan to friends, etc. I just got a used Super Shelter, and successfully tried it out last weekend. Unfortunately, on the way home from last weekend's camping trip my Jeep broke down requiring costly repairs. I've been debating whether to sell the HH w/ SS to help fund the repairs or keep them, and I've decided to try to sell it.

Here's what I've got for sale: a Hennessy Explorer Deluxe bottom entry (including stock asym tarp) with whoopie slings (orange at head end and silver at foot end), hammock side tie outs/shock cord have been replaced with neon green shock cord, tarp tie outs have been replaced with orange reflective cord, the tarp attachments/prussic loops on the whoopie slings have been replaced with Lash-It, as the smaller cord grips the whoopie slings better than the stock cord. I have all the stock suspension cords, tie outs, etc. that I will include along with the stock tree straps that I used. To attach the whoopie slings to the tree straps you'll need a set of toggles or carabiners (I used biners, but want to keep them as I use them for another hammock as well). The hammock netting has been repaired by Hennessy where it attaches to the hammock at about head level when laying in the hammock. I couldn't even tell where they repaired it unless I looked really hard. If you're thinking of getting a 2QZQ zipper mod, I believe the mod will do away with the repair when they add the zipper.

I also have a Super Shelter #2 that fits the Explorer. It's the older model where the suspension fits through holes in the end of the under cover verses attaching around the suspension. The under cover is in great shape, but the under pad has seen it's better days. The under pad, while still fully functional, has several tears. Some have been repaired, and some have not. The tears that are not repaired close up when in use. I was expecting the pad to be in much worse shape when I received it, but was pleasantly surprised to find it better off than expected and still very much functional. Worse case scenario, a new pad is only about $40.

I'd like to sell both of these items together, and I'm asking $220 including shipping and Paypal fees. I will entertain reasonable offers and possibly even trades...though trades kind of defeat the purpose of me getting rid of these items. :-)
    Last edited by Paulie; 12-13-2012 at 20:27. Reason: price lowered

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Evening bump...price lowered to $220...

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    One last bump...$220 including shipping & Paypal fees...willing to entertain offers & possibly trades.

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    I've decided to keep this still available. If anyone's interested, please PM me or post here. If it doesn't draw any interest after awhile, I'll just keep it...but for now I'm definitely still interested in selling it as the Jeep repairs have seriously lightened my wallet here just before Christmas...

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Bump to the top to see if there's any interest...thanks!

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Thankfully I've been able to get my Jeep fixed and Christmas shopping done with a little money left over with the help of some side work this past week. I'm still interested in selling the hammock and super shelter...price dropped to $175 including shipping & Paypal fees. I this is a great deal for both items. If they're purchased tonight or early, early tomorrow morning I will get them shipped out tomorrow via Priority Mail...and depending upon where the buyer lives in relation to SC you may receive them Monday or hopefully Wednesday at the latest. Thanks!

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Bump and another price drop: $150

Suspension
    Whoopies
    Pm en route!