I have to admit... I have a Pretty Amazing wife. I consider myself lucky to get to do pretty much anything I want within reason and have full support. Of course I have always been responsible about it.

She has been camping with me since we met. Never got her on a trail to hike outside of day hikes but she certainly would give it a go. When I bought my first hammock and decided that I could do this camping she thought I was crazy. (She still thinks I'm crazy, but that's just in general.)

Last night we were discussing Under Quilts, Top Quilts, Tarps, and Hammocks. I explained the mods I want to make to my rig (Note: this hammock was hanging in my house at the time) and that if I had it to do over I would have bought a WBBB. She never expressed interest in Hiking or hammock camping at all... Until now.

She gave me her thoughts and ideas on the Modifications and then hit me with - Well... get me one and set it up like this (Insert detailed explanation that made sense). I really want to back pack and hammock camp with you and Caleb (My Son) this coming year. So I did what every hammock loving man would do...seized the opportunity.

Longer Story shortened... She is now the Proud owner of a soon to be Modified ENO Double Nest Onelink Rig (Mine) and.... I have a Warbonnet Blackbird Ordered! Like a Kid in a Candy Store. Hope it works for me, it seems to be a highly recommended Hammock.

Now to make that DIY Tarp... Or buy one. Hmm Choices.

Cheers,

Hoot