I have ten hammocks in all, (and I'm not in therapy), but I am offering half of them for sale. They have never been used in the field. They are all made well, or were bought from places like Claytor. All prices are shipped to US.
1. Claytor-No-Net (double bottom) never used but with polyester webbing (end gathers) installed through the channels and mosquito-net snake skins included. 24 ounces. (Claytor sight says it's only one pound but it weighs almost 1.5. Typical olive green. $30.00 shipped.
2. Claytor Clone, looks just like the Claytor-No-Net but only single bottom done in camo rip stop with polyester webbing (end gathers) installed through the channels and mosquito-net snake skins included. shipped. 14 ounces. This I bought from someone form this sight who did a great job on it. I cannot remember who it was. $25.00
3. DIY "Double bottom" Speer style hammock, 5 x 9.5 feet grey ripstop nylon. Never used, mosquito-net snake skins included. 26 ounces. $30.00.
4. TRIPPLE BOTTOM, GREAT WINTER HAMMOCK, WITH COVER, extra wide, (5.5 x 10 feet) Speer / Eagles Nest type, olive green DWR hammock with weather cover, no mosquito net. This is a super wide hammock. the weather cover fits nicely. See picures below. Hammock isTRIPPLE layer, 27 ounces, weather cover lid is 6 ounces. With mosquito net skins. This hammock works with CCF pads really well, (I made it with CCF pads in mind) the tripple bottoms are all 1.1 DWR. The cover as shown in the pictures is assembled onto the hammock by velcro all around. A mosquito net (not included) could be made by simply matching the design of the DWR cover shown. With the wings pulled out as shown even I can actually turn around 360 degrees while in the hammock. $50.00.
5. Black Polyester Taffeta oversize hammock, (11 x 5 foot), Speer / Eagels Nest style, no net. Mosquito-net skins. 28 ounces. $30.00
Contact me with any questions you might have. Money back guarantee.
I just added a partial picture of the Claytor clone.