Hello all! I am new here, this is my first post. Like many, I was completely set to buy a ENO double nest after hearing a friend swear by it and how great it was. Then I went to bass pro to buy it and discovered they do not carry ENO, but another brand, Blue Ridge. SO, naturally I came home and started googling and discovered that there is so much more out there beyond the ENO. So I started researching but could not find the anwser to my biggest question. Right now I am planning on a back packing around the world trip, and I plan on taking the hammock as much of it will be off the beaten path (Amazon, India, Vietnam, etc). What attracted me to the ENO besides the awesome reviews is how light weight and packable it is. What I dont like is that you have to buy several pieces and set them up. And that there are obviously better products out there as well. Right now, money is NOT the issue one bit. I will pay more if it is really better. I definately need rainfly and bugnet capabilitys, but one of the most important features has to be packability. I am not totally concerned about the weight, but the ENO folds up really small - about the size of a grapefruit. This is actually one of the most important features to me as I will be traveling very light and fast. Think, carry on size backpack...two to three changes of clothes max. Carry on size, no checked bags here. So I need a bomb proof hammock that is not going to take up all the space in my pack that I will need for essentials. I do not mind paying for a Hennessey, or Clark. Infact, I would rather pay for a Clark. But do they pack as light and fast? I also would LIKE to have mult-season capability...not just the jungle hammock which limits where I can go. Any reccomendations are greatly appreciated and welcome. Thank you in advance!