2013 Arkansas Ozark Hang - March 08-10

It’s time for another Arkansas Ozark Hang. This will be our 4th Ozark group hang. Many things to do: canoeing/kayaking, hiking, and just hanging around. You can rent or bring your own boat if you want to float. Everyone is invited.
If you are not sure about camping in a hammock, this is the place to be to see most all of them. We will be at Kyles Landing on the Buffalo River. They have vault Bathrooms and camping is free until March 15. We pick this date to beat Spring Break crowds. I will be there March 7-10th. We are also having a potluck Saturday evening the 9th. This is family Friendly.

Kyles landing is between Jasper and Ponca off Hwy74. The gravel road is long and steep. When you enter the camp grounds we will be on the right side. Please let me know if you are interested, so we have an idea how many will be there.

Note: If you make this trip and we have more hangers then trees in this area, to the left of the camp grounds along the Buffalo river are backpacking / hiking trails. People can hang in the woods close to the Buffalo if needed. I will relocate/move my camp with you…