Hey folks, as I have been learning and researching, I came across a buckle but I cano not remember where I saw it or what vendor site it was on. Hell I may even not be correct in what I think I saw.

The buckle was five sided -- think triangle topping a square. At the end of the bucle that has two sides is a hole to tie off to the hammock. The other end of the buckle is the two slots to run the tree strap webbing through. Does this seem familiar?