Thanks to dejoha for the plans on the stand. It holds up to 300 lbs (my buddy laid in it for a while after a few hours of 1st Annual Bros-Giving (wife was in Disney World with her sis/mom) and he's at least 300 (but there are estimates of him being more than that )

Set it up in my backyard, and fully utilized my rose bushes for the pullouts on the tarp and the figure 9's with some stakes that came with the Kelty Noah 12. I made a mistake when I was getting the pipes threaded and didn't get a union joint, instead got a T - however, I like how I can hold up the tarp in the middle with it and it really pulls the tarp tight - giving it that awesome geometric look. I have hung out there for a few hours at a time and I can honestly say that it blocks the wind quite nicely. I'm also using a camping pad (2 actually) with the double layer WBBB and I really like the way I'm using the two. I'll post another video for you to check out that layout later.

I checked it this morning and there were ice crystals on the outside and a few on the inside of the tarp. It's going to rain here in a day or so - and followed by a couple days of sunshine so I can test how well it holds up and still let it dry out before tearing it all down. My 5 month old labradoodle isn't too happy about me taking up his back yard in the grass (prime territory). You'll see him in the beginning of the clip.

Thanks for all the help on this. And, for the record, my buddies love it and my wife thinks it's weird. I just can't wait until my next camping/hiking trip - and if I keep messing with it I'll be guaranteed an awesome night's rest.

Happy New Year Everybody!