Good morning all--
I received my nx-200 for Christmas and had my first opportunity to sleep in it last night...I have had it set up for three days playing with it, but just now been able to get out of the house and try it out...
My problems:
1. has anyone experienced motion sickness while hanging at night? It may have been the chili I ate, but around 4 am, i woke up nauseaed....
2. The rain fly---I seen several posts, read the manual, and even watched the video but I could not get mine to look like some of your pictures--my rain fly(the one that comes with the nx-200) to pitch as tight as everyone elses without feeling like the bungies would break.....My thought was I need to run a separate ridgeline separate from teh hammock and have it be above the tent a few feet....I used some tools from teh garage to serve as tie outs wtih height...ie..i tied to a shovel and a pair of post hole diggers on one side...
3. I think this is related to my fly not being i ncorrect position, but I was not able to zip up the bug net all the way....It was too tight and would only zip up to about my chin level and not over my entire head....
4. Lastly, does the rain fly center seam need to be sealed? While water didnt leak through, when i touched it, my finger would get wet.

Thanks for the help....
Allen