Another rainy day in San Francisco. 37.5F low last night. Blowing fog, light rain. Perfect hammocking wx!

Opossum and raccoon visitacion last night. I promise to be faster on the iPhone photos next time. Easy to know when they arrive because Comet the cat demonstrates how he got his name when they come close. He always bangs a leg on the LashIt so I'm in the know.

Rockin the WL Snipe and Old Man Winter tarp. The HG Incubator and Burrow stay dry as a nun's dream and keep me toasty. No tarp condensation this time at all.

Using shockcord loops on the tarp with plastic Figure9's attached. 6-ft LashIt is brummeled and larksheaded at the stake ends and then F9ed to the shockcord.

See here the tableclothsfactory gearmock from their 5x5' overlay (enough fabric left over to make a couple of neck scarves for the GF and the old Asian lady who filches from the recycling bins on Tuesdays at 1am!). I've got Dutchbling straps and DCs holding up the hammock and a pair of Whoopies securing the gearham.

I'll add iPhone pics if someone can tell me the best way - tried uploading to gallery but it doesn't appear to have worked.