4 Sale - NEW HH ASym Tarp & Used Once Travel Hammock Skeeter Beeter Pro

I apparently can't post in the "4 Sale" section because I don't have enough other posts...bear with me and you'll understand why (the short answer is that I'm not a hammock camper...but I tried).

Last year I tried to become a hammock camper and failed miserably. I tried offerings from Hennessey Hammock, The Travel Hammock, Jungle Hammock, Clark Hammock, ENO Hammock, etc. At 6'6" and 270 pounds, finding the right fit (and comfort) just never materialzed. I did get the pleasure of spending a ton in return postage, however.

At one point I thought I was going to make a hammock even though I never used one before. As a result, I decided the options I liked on some and wanted to apply it to others, in the end, nothing worked out and it was all a complete joke.

With that said, I'm left with my purchases which I'm looking to sell at pretty much any reasonable price as I can't return them because I screwed with it or it has been too long. Literally...any price as it does nothing but sit in a closet.

I have the TARP/SHELTER (never used) from a Hennessey Hammock ASym for the Explorer Deluxe (just the tarp). It has never been used or even unfolded.

I have the Skeeter Beeter Pro hammock with mosquito netting from The Travel Hammock. I laid in it once, tinkered with it thinking I could make it better, and sat in it one more time until realizing I had no hope. Essentially I replaced the rope at either end with heavier stuff (no reason really, I'm just stupid), and I sewed pull-outs on the side to make it work like a Hennsessey Hammock. As a result, I tore the smallest of holes in the mosquito netting before calling it quits. I have all the original stuff. Most people wouldn't notice the hole and I have the factory rope and hook to replace it if that bothers anyone (you can have both either way).

Like I said, I'm just looking to unload it to folks here who clearly know how to use this stuff and appreciate it. Other than the smallest of tears in the mosquito netting and the fact that I sewed on the pull-out straps, both the tarp and hammock look brand new. They haven't even spent one night outside.

Anyway, if you're interested, please e-mail me with your offer at regultr at gmail dot com. I can only take cash or cashiers check/money order as otherwise I don't have a PayPal account.

Thanks.
    Last edited by regultr; 01-05-2009 at 14:12.

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    I moved the thread for you.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    DIY Speer type
    Tarp
    DIY 10 x 12
    Insulation
    DIY Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    pm sent on tarp
    I'm so out of shape ......I passed gas yesterday and pulled a muscle!

Hammock
    HH Safari
    Tarp
    HH Hex tarp
    Insulation
    ccf pad & thermare
    just starting out hanging looking 4 my first rig reasonalt priced i can get skb pro round $40 new no idea on tarp what is the best you can do?"

• + New Posts