Tarp
    bigger is better;)
    Insulation
    HG, JRB, UGQ, WL
    Suspension
    If it aint Dutch..
    Images

JacksRbetter Shipping Policy

Just wanted to send some appreciation to the Jacks (and their elves) - because they keep their products IN STOCK, Ready to ship.
    I placed an order on January 8th. Today, January 10th, the complete order was on my doorstep. I'll be able to use my new gear this weekend!

I know, when I have to have gear quickly, the Jacks will come through. Here's some quotes from their website:

• "Shipping Policy
    • Our goal is to achieve next business day shipping on every order and we do our best to maintain enough inventory to allow us to achieve that goal."
    • "We carry a large inventory of ultra light gear that is ready to meet your camping needs"

So here's my Three great big Whooo Buddys for the Jacks Inventory policy!!! Thanks Jacks!
    - Loki my videos
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
    Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
    The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy,
    while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn." — John Muir

Hammock
    DIY Gathered & Whipped/Lite Owl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Quilts
    Suspension
    whoopie slings Duh
    Every time I order from the Jacks I'm more and more impressed. That reminds me I need to order some tarp lines!!! Love these guys.

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    After being gone for 10 days riding south Florida and the Keys on my Vstroom it sure is fun to read posts such as these and smile on the fact that the shop runs, maybe enen better , when I'm out having a good time...

Gotta love Smee and the crew...

Now back to work...

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    Northwoods Wolf
    Tarp
    HH Hexfly
    Insulation
    Northface Bag
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    I placed an order this morning from the Jacks and got a shipping notice 40 minutes later. That is pretty impressive.

Hammock
    DIY FLYING BUTTREST Bridge or WBRR
    Tarp
    Leaves/Luck/DIY
    Insulation
    UnluckyGeese of HG
    Suspension
    Whoopiedyne Vines
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Just wanted to send some appreciation to the Jacks (and their elves) - because they keep their products IN STOCK, Ready to ship.
    I placed an order on January 8th. Today, January 10th, the complete order was on my doorstep. I'll be able to use my new gear this weekend!

I know, when I have to have gear quickly, the Jacks will come through. Here's some quotes from their website:

• "Shipping Policy
    • Our goal is to achieve next business day shipping on every order and we do our best to maintain enough inventory to allow us to achieve that goal."
    • "We carry a large inventory of ultra light gear that is ready to meet your camping needs"

So here's my Three great big Whooo Buddys for the Jacks Inventory policy!!! Thanks Jacks!
    I have used their gear but never ordered it directly. I can tell you that I will definitely remember your post, and give them a try if I need something quickly. That means a lot when you are as forgetful as I am....Thanks!
    Trail information, photos, waterfalls and vistas on the DeSoto Scout Trail facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/desoto.trai.../photos_albums

Soon I'll lose these rags and run, Returning to the wild where I'm from. -Chris Whitley

Hammock
    wbrr/d i y speer
    Tarp
    hg 4sccc 12 foot
    Insulation
    lynx/w/logics
    Suspension
    straps /pole mod

Thumbs up

plus 1 on the jacks. They are a good at talking to you about your needs too.

Hammock
    Clark NX-250
    Tarp
    JRB 11' x 10' Cat
    Suspension
    Webbing+Rings
    +1 on JRB's shipping speed, and last time I ordered I even got $10 back on the shipping charge from them "using a smaller box"... nice!

Hammock
    WBBB XLC dbl. 1.7, ENO Dblnst
    Tarp
    Superfly, MCat Dlx
    Insulation
    Zep/Incu/NewR/SSnv
    Suspension
    tree strap/whoopie
    JRB's shipping is hard to beat... I ordered my Sierra Sniveler on April 2 and it was on my front porch on April 6.

Too bad the other hammocking gear manufacturers didn't keep ahead of the orders instead of making customers wait weeks to get their products!

Thanks, guys, for wonderful products AND quick order turn-around,
    desmobob

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by desmobob View Post
    JRB's shipping is hard to beat... I ordered my Sierra Sniveler on April 2 and it was on my front porch on April 6.

Too bad the other hammocking gear manufacturers didn't keep ahead of the orders instead of making customers wait weeks to get their products!

Thanks, guys, for wonderful products AND quick order turn-around,
    desmobob
    Thanks for the kind words...

Mantaining an adequate inventory is a huge investment and harder now that the economy is coming back and quilts are flying out the door, so the inventory must continually grow...But as always our primary goal after quality products is still customer service defined by same or next day shippinging...

BTW...In 60 days JRB will enter its tenth year, still featuring quality products and top level customer service of "Same or next business day shipping".

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

• + New Posts