Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf View Post
You might not have the lightest pack .. but you have some of the coolest gear in it .. love that stove .. of course your photography is always a pleasure to see ..
Thanks Mate! The stove turned out looking a bit “Steampunk”, not planned but thought it looked cool anyway. It had performance issues (vaporizing) in the cold but that was rectified with a priming tray. As for Pack/base weight, I’ve started working on that! Just finished a new summer weight TQ made out of Nobul1…11.6oz! UQ soon to follow, I’ll try not to lose the coolness though

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The winter recliners are a thing of beauty, especially on a cold day. The heat just beams back at you...I felt it through 2 down sweaters and a windbreaker. I never used to stop much on my winter hikes from years past but it's nice to stop and enjoy the quiet and have a brew....sweeeeet.
I've said it before and I'll say it again....it's good to have a friend with serious DIY skills.

Mick
Glad we brought the Recliners cause I REALLY needed that break! Snowshoeing has a way of telling you how out of shape you are in a hurry!