Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Weighing options
    Suspension
    Whoopie!
    I am amazed at how great and friendly customer service has been with all the hammock people I've bought things from - it is far FAR better than anything else I can think of. And while patience is not one of my top virtues I'm actually OK with my order taking longer given that it is a semi-custom piece of gear when you can select the fill levels of down and such, right around the busiest time of year for these guys, the communication has been excellent, the products I've received so far have exceeded my expectations, and they are filling a unique space that makes my time in the outdoors that much more enjoyable. How can you complain about somebody who provides you with a warmer, much more comfortable, swaying in the breeze awesome outdoor experience all while producing a light weight product that saves the old back?

Just my 2 cents, I have no issue at all waiting a few extra weeks as I think the wait is well worth the end product.

Jory

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Siltarp2
    Suspension
    Adjustable webbing
    Images
    I feel your anxiousness in getting your hammock! It's hard to wait when the exceitement is high.

No matter how long you have to wait or how much you pay, I think it's still worth it for the quality of the U.S.-made product by a cottage vendor. The marketplace is so filled with cheap, worthless gear that we should be eternally grateful there's folks like Brandon out there making great stuff!

I played it safe and ordered my WBBB 1.1 dbl. in October. I knew Christmas was going to set the wait back some.
    "YOU KIDS GET OUTSIDE AND AIR YOUR PANTS!"--MOM

Hammock
    GT Double/Single
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wallyworld CCF Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH
    OK, I just freaked out a little bit when I checked my email. I hope no one was in a room nearby as I'm at work.

MY SUPERFLY SHIPPED YESTERDAY!!!!!

I ordered on the fifteenth... Not a bad wait at all. So I'm guessing Brandon is getting past the back up from the holidays and shipping times are probably about back to normal by now.
    "We're the Sultans of Swing."

Hammock
    Woodsman X proto
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Ukhammocks TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies+dutchware
    Received all my gear yesterday. Very happy. Looking forwward to trying it all out / set up over the weekend.

Hammock
    GT Double/Single
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wallyworld CCF Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH
    So the end result was a thirteen day wait from the moment I ordered to having the tarp in my hands... That' fast, in my book!

I won't get to mess with it until tonight, and won't get to properly test it until this weekend... But I'm very excited. Luckily it arrived when it did too, because I had penciled in this weekend for a test hike.
    "We're the Sultans of Swing."

Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Weighing options
    Suspension
    Whoopie!
    The delay I think is mainly down to "down" items. I ordered a WBBB and MJ tarp just before Christmas, showed up pretty fast (think I beat some of the rush). When I saw the quality went back and ordered a travel sock and yeti - right at a month wait now because of the UQ. Brandon was hoping for down last week, so if it showed even UQ/TQ items should be getting caught up (fingers crossed)!

Jory

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ Zeppelin 20
    Suspension
    Webbing DRings
    Quote Originally Posted by zugcat View Post
    I wanted to follow up my earlier post and give kudos where kudos are due. Brandon knew I had a hang this weekend and made sure I had my tarp in time. Now that I have hung under it for a few days I am very impressed with the Superfly. The workmanship is great and there a lot of very cool and thoughtful innovations. I can tell he really thought about what a hammock hanger needs in a tarp.
    I'm glad you got your SF on time! I LOVE mine!!! This is my favorite part of this community, to hear the stories of the quality and happiness from the products the CI provide!! And even though sometimes there can be a wait, its worth every agonizing, enjoyable second! It is enjoyable! Like a kid at Christmas!!!
    chetter72
    “Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world.”
    ― John Muir

5x6outdoors.com
    youtube.com/5x6outdoors

Hammock
    DIY Black Bird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    NeoAir or JCP UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Ordered my tarp on the 26th. Still checking my email hourly for a shipping notification..
    What has Amazon Prime done to me? This world of instant gratification cannot be healthy. I cannot wait for my Superfly to arrive!
    Last edited by MokoLoko; 02-11-2013 at 13:07.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Camp Gear 14' fly
    Insulation
    KAQ Ridge Creek UQ
    Suspension
    Adjustable webbing
    I certainly cannot complain.
    Ordered my Ridgerunner Jan. 26th and got it today.
    It shipped on Feb. 6th.
    If you consider that Brandon had the flu during this time, it surely seems prompt to me.

I just got it hung, lay down in it, and it started to rain. Real comfy for about 10 seconds.
    I think this hammock idea will work!

Hammock
    DIY Black Bird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    NeoAir or JCP UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Just got my shipping notification tonight!
    Thanks Brandon!

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456