DD frontline
    Tarp
    DD 3mx3m
    Insulation
    PLUQ & PLOQ
    Suspension
    UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by theseakayaker View Post
    Here's a quick video of the Alexander Springs paddle. Thanks Andy for leading the trip.

http://youtu.be/kY7aRtFAsEg?hd=1
    Very nicely done video!

Gopro ?

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    Home Sweet Home... Burr... 4*F...

Just a quick note to let everyone know we made it home safe and sound. Thanks for a fantastic weekend and showing a Michigan boy and girl how an event is to be done...FLORIDA STYLE...

Missy and I were totally amazed with the organization, effort, and team work all the members of the committee and voluteers put into making this a great success. We enjoyed meeting each and everyone at the hang, Gumbo, LilRicky, Timberr, Mad777, Old Dog, Detailman, Itsandy, Samsara, Blackwolf, FLB, FLG, JKRay, Mr. Tattoo, Zukiguy, Chad/Noelle, Carl/Holly, theseakayaker, Chuck, and many more. I'm sure we missed a few but we tried to make a point to meet everyone, if we missed ya be sure to get with us next year. We have plans to attend again as it's a great escape from the Michigan winter and we need a break after the holiday rush.

Thanks to Gumbo, Timberr, Old Dog, Mad777, LilRicky, and everyone else for the amazing hard work you put into this. Just watching you all work from sun up to sun set to make sure we all have a good time is a tribute to the you and your commitment. If you need help next year let Missy and I know, maybe in charge of coffee patrol...

Thanks to Samsara for the great spoon from old Dog, I don't know whether to eat with it or put it under glass on the mantel. Those spoons are works of art...

I'll be posting video/pics as I get around to editting them so stay tuned...
    Last edited by sr1355; 01-22-2013 at 21:40.
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    WBB 1.1 double
    Tarp
    Mack Cat Deluxe
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I soooo would love to go to MI for a nice cold trip... Thanks for the pics. I look forward to seeing the vids from the gopro3... I told you I am getting one with my tax return. Thanks for the preview...
    I have a gopro2 for sale I think... I may decide to keep it for the kids to use.....

Quote Originally Posted by sr1355 View Post
    Home Sweet Home... Burr... 4*F...

Just a quick note to let everyone know we made it home safe and sound. Thanks for a fantastic weekend and showing a Michigan boy and girl how an event is to be done...FLORIDA STYLE...

Missy and I were totally amazed with the organization, effort, and team work all the members of the committee and voluteers put into making this a great success. We enjoyed meeting each and everyone at the hang, Gumbo, LilRicky, Timberr, Mad777, Old Dog, Detailman, Itsandy, Samsara, Blackwolf, FLB, FLG, JKRay, Mr. Tattoo, Zukiguy, Chad/Noelle, Carl/Holly, theseakayer, Chuck, and many more. I'm sure we missed a few but we tried to make a point to meet everyone, if we missed ya be sure to get with us next year. We have plans to attend again as it's a great escape from the Michigan winter and we need a break after the holiday rush.

Thanks to Gumbo, Timberr, Old Dog, Mad777, LilRicky, and everyone else for the amazing hard work you put into this. Just watching you all work from sun up to sun set to make sure we all have a good time is a tribute to the you and your commitment. If you need help next year let Missy and I know, maybe in charge of coffee patrol...

Thanks to Samsara for the great spoon from old Dog, I don't know whether to eat with it or put it under glass on the mantel. Those spoons are works of art...

I'll be posting video/pics as I get around to editting them so stay tuned...

Hammock
    Custom Gathered End
    Tarp
    Macat Ultra,UGQ WD
    Insulation
    Incubator/Pea Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theseakayaker View Post
    Here's a quick video of the Alexander Springs paddle. Thanks Andy for leading the trip.

http://youtu.be/kY7aRtFAsEg?hd=1
    I really liked that...very nice.
    Hootenanny Hang June 11-13, 2021
    Love many, trust few & always paddle your own canoe. American Proverb

Adventure is Calling... nolilearn.org

Hammock
    Ridge Runner
    Insulation
    UGQ down goodness
    Suspension
    straps and buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by L.D. Cakes View Post
    I really liked that...very nice.
    Cakes I sure missed you! I'm hoping we get the chance to hang and paddle soon!
    HangCon - Attendance Roster/Activities Sign-Up/Meal Planning Spreadsheets
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FHV Drone Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwv...ature=youtu.be

Hammock
    http://camphammocks.com
    Tarp
    Peaked Fly
    Insulation
    PAK-IT-LITE System
    Suspension
    Toggled Suspension
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannan View Post
    WOW... very nice video... Her mom may never let me take her agian if she sees how close she paddled up to the gator.... she definately has the new name of Arachnoyak and is proud of it.... Her mom called me today to ask what it means cause she didn't want to ask Tiffany and sound dumb for not knowing...... I already text her to tell her to watch but not show her mom..... it is our little secret.
    BTW her mom said that she said she had a very fun time so it is official, she did have fun and I have a witness evern if she never admits it to me.
    Thanks for the video and making a very fun memory for and with her. Thanks to you and Andy for making her weekend very fun....

She was a great paddler and fun to watch, every time a spider dropped onto her boat. Funny, she was the only one the spiders kept falling on. Tell her mom she was in safe company, even with all the spiders and gator. She kept us entertained.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ET's
    I think Paul said it all for the both of us...but I just wanted to make sure I said how great it was to meet so many great people this last weekend. Thank you for letting us Michigan folks come be a part of such a truly amazing weekend! I'm already looking forward to next year

Thanks again to everyone that made this event so successful!!

Hammock
    Tarp
    Peaked Fly
    Insulation
    PAK-IT-LITE System
    Suspension
    Toggled Suspension
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FLRider View Post
    Beautiful video, there, theseakayaker. What kind of camera were you using, and how did you mount it to your kayak?
    A GoPro Hero mounted on my deck. I have a few mounts on my all my kayaks just to shoot vids for my clients taking classes or tours.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannan View Post
    I soooo would love to go to MI for a nice cold trip... Thanks for the pics. I look forward to seeing the vids from the gopro3... I told you I am getting one with my tax return. Thanks for the preview...
    I have a gopro2 for sale I think... I may decide to keep it for the kids to use.....
    I've been pretty impressed with footage so far that I have reviewed... Shot at 720P and razor sharp.... I wanted to make sure not to fill 64G cards shooting 1080P
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    Tarp
    Peaked Fly
    Insulation
    PAK-IT-LITE System
    Suspension
    Toggled Suspension