So I was lucky enough to receive my WWM Friday morning before heading out to Lost Maples State Natural Area here in the Hill Country of Texas. I must say I am thoroughly impressed with this hammock. Mine is the basic 11'x52" with no knotty mod, single layer. I opted to get another set of whoopies and tree straps with this purchase. As you can see, the hammock came in at 6.5oz before adding the whoopies and ridgeline. After adding the two, the hammock is 8.3oz.

It's made out of a really nice fabric. This 1.0 ripstop is some cool stuff. It is slightly translucent and incredibly lightweight. I'm not a huge fan of the camo pattern, but to get a hammock this light weight I'm definitely not going to complain about it.

And so here are a few pictures of the hammock in action. I used it with my OES MacCat Deluxe the first night, and without to watch the stars the second night. That second night, as well, the dew which collected on my sleeping bag froze, so the temps dropped from what we were expecting. I'm glad I decided to take my 15deg bag, since I still don't have an underquilt yet.

And a picture of me testing out the lay in the hammock, making sure everything is strung up right. I'm really impressed with how flat this thing gets when it's dialed in properly.

All in all I had a great time with a group of really good friends. I was able to educate about the hammock a few of the people who were with me. Everyone thought it was a great piece of kit, and it wouldn't surprise me if some of them start looking to get one of their own.

So thank you, Shane and Brian, for operating a top notch company with great customer service! I couldn't be happier with my purchase, and I can't wait to log many many trips with it!