Page 169 of 258 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2579
    Fell asleep in a cheap nylon hammock in Elkmont TN one night while my family filled up the tent. Woke up happy. Better than any night I've had in a tent. 'Nuff said.

Hammock
    Grand trunk double
    I've slept on the ground for years. Then one day a friend of mine let me use his hammock for a quick nap. And as soon as I got home I bought a hammock and haven't looked back.

At the father in laws house when I randomly decided to set up the eno single nest he had purchased and never used. I've just started my descent down the rabbit hole and can't get enough of it.

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    0 Lynx, MMSS
    I am a survival/SHTF gear junkie. After doing a lot of research, it just clicked one day that having a hammock would be one of the best possible set ups for me. It is light. Can be used as a tent (my WB RR) and is the most comfortable way of camping. It allows me to camp (something I never enjoyed as a kid) and helps me feel secure in a bug out situation.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC DL 1.1
    Tarp
    HG Standard Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Back to Whoopies
    I like watching backpacking and camping videos on youtube. Then one day I came across Shug's videos.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB & Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie DIY
    Images
    Sitting in the Hospital after the first Heart Attack when the doctor says I should get out more... A Friend said I should go lightweight and sent me the link to Hennessy Hammock and I looked for "hammock forum" on google and got here... after reading more than 1000 posts, I found shug and watched all his vids... couldn't get it out of my mind so in March 2014 (6 months later) I joined the forum and became a donating member then I ordered my first of 6 hammocks and 4 packs full of gear between the wife and I.... Still love the WB XLC 1.7 the most but what a blast this has been.

Thanks
    SG

Hammock
    Grand Trunk Double
    Tarp
    Kelty 12x12
    Insulation
    PonchoLiner GT+32
    Suspension
    Webbing,Rings,Carb
    Images
    We have had hammocks on the family trees from the farms to town, scouting, to canoe camping.
    I came full time because it is just to hard to get up off the ground, cots are to hard to put together with out an ax handle.
    Well that is what hanging around is about.
    PS. I have 5 hammocks, 4 kids 2 grand kids, a wife, dog, 2 canoes, 3 kayaks, and a wood shop.

I'm a preparedness blogger and spend a lot of time sleeping I'm the woods. I'm getting old and realized that I could sleep in a hammock instead of sleeping on the hard, cold lumpy ground.

I used to sleep in a hammock at my grandparents house EVERY time that I slept over, so hanging was like rediscovering an old friend. Glad to be back.

Heavy
    A little over a year ago when planning to hike a section of the SHT in northern Minnesota, I came across some of Shug's videos. After about a year of thinking that he looked way more comfortable than I did in my little tent, I have decided to venture into becoming a hanger.

This forum has been a wealth of knowledge, and I'm very excited to get out there as soon as my hammock arrives!

Now, does anyone know a good place to sell a tent?

I do a lot of canoe tripping with my father. I have gotten sick of having to hear his snoring. Started looking on youtube and found Shug's youtube channel. Never going back to tents!

Matthew

• + New Posts
  • Page 169 of 258 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast