I started updating my camping equipment a few months back when some recent camping trips had rekindled my passion for camping. I started looking at some tents from the cheap ones to the ultra expensive tents. I came across the Tentsile site and thought it was pretty cool but it seemed to take a while to setup, you see I was looking for something I could setup in five minutes or less and I usually camp by myself in my own tent so I had no need for all the room, oh... and the price tag was around $1500. So that gave me the idea to search for cheaper smaller structure, which led me into Hennessey Hammock's site. After studying the site I was very excited to see how quick and easy setup and take down it was... my search into camping hammocks intensified. I found Just Jeff Hammock Camping page, studied it and followed it to the HF. I studied many different posts from newbies to the veterans and found Shug and his video library on U-tube. About 2 weeks ago or so, after much study of sales and reading reviews online and on the HF, I decided to order WBBXLC 1.7 DL. I am still waiting on it to come in, so I don't know if I like it or not, but I am very excited to receive it and try it out. So now, as I am wait for my first camping hammock to come in, I ran into a post about using a hammock as a bed full time. And after asking Cannibal a few questions and some additional study I decided if I like my camping hammock I am going to try sleeping in one full time.

So this is how my journey begins, I wonder where it will go from here....