Stake bag

A stake bag made from Orange ripstop nylon so you won’t lose it!
Reinforced bottom with velcro tabbed top closure. Dimensions are 9” x 2 3/4”
Weighs .2 ozs

$12.00 each

Well with a rush of some pole pockets for the oregon hang , ZQ also snuck along the new stake bag they are set to release.

Here's a spattering of my initial impression with some pics:

The design is fantastic. Love the reinforced bottom, and the Velcro closure w/ tabs is much better than draw cord, which tends to bind up the stakes. Hi-vis orange is a nice touch- and the fabric weight is well chosen.

I AM able to fit 10 MSR groundhog stakes, even with heavy 2.25mm reflective cord leashes - (see pic). I've switched that cord out to zing it and 10 stakes fit very easily now.

As you can see, there is only 1 stake that is too long. It's a Coughlans brand Y stake, 8" I think. So if anything, maybe an inch taller? (Although, it's IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy and besides, any longer and it would become cumbersome for those who use smaller titanium stakes. So I say, leave it as is, unless someone insists on making it an inch or so longer.

I imagine this will not work with most snow stakes.

Another great product from Tim and the Queen. For those looking for a solution to tarp stakes, this is a no brainer.