wbrr/d i y speer
    Tarp
    hg 4sccc 12 foot
    Insulation
    lynx/w/logics
    Suspension
    straps /pole mod

brrrrrisk

I pushed my low last night hanging in 12 degree weather with 15 m p h winds.
    The lynx functioned well for most of the night. Somewhere around four i could feel the battle of the cold starting to come ,and go. This felt like a fading radio station coming and going. I was comfortable ,but I cant say i was warm even with my down puffer and patagonia wind stop . Capaline 2 long johns,and shorts with one tall wool sock ,and one ankle sock, My drier seems to eat wool socks right before i go out to hang.

I was using my superfly on its maiden voyage, This is one fine tarp. I really liked the wind protection,and the new camo pattern is alot better.

My top insulation as always was a 20 degree western mountaineering alpinlite.
    I think with my ridge rest i could get down to some pretty low numbers, I cant wait to find out.

The hang spot was at my farm pond. The ice was thicker than ive ever seen it.
    The hope that it will soon be 0 for a new low is in my mind now.

Happy hanging.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7d
    Tarp
    HG WinterPalace
    Suspension
    straps whoopie
    sounds like fun

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG TQ,UQ, DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopies or rings
    That is one of the things I love about hammocking is the trial and error, Hope you get your wish on the 0 degree and find what keeps you warm at that

ENJOY!!
    "I love not man the less, but Nature more."
    Byron

Come up to nh if you wanna see 0. We are finally gonna have lows above zero, it was -12 two nights ago with winds 15 to 20. Thats a little cold for my gear, im goin out tonite, expecting to see 0 to 4 with only a little wind. Should be fun!

• + New Posts