2 years ago, I was out in my kayak fishing on a Saturday with my friends, as we usually do almost every weekend. It was summer time. It had been drizzling all morning, thus I didn't put on rain gear. I was getting wet but I didn't think that much. It started to rain a little harder, so I put on my poncho. After a short while, the temps dropped some, to about 75*. I was wet and began to shiver. After about 20 minutes, I was now shivering uncontrolably. My speech began to become slurred and my friend noticed what was going on. He began to paddle to me to try and somehow get me warm. It was about that time that the sun started to come out. I pulled off the poncho, and because I wear microfiber shirts, I began to dry and warm up. It was kind of a scary situation. If I had been alone and the sun didn't come out, I could possibly have slipped into advanced stages of Hypothermia. Bottom line is we should all be aware of the danger and recognize the symptoms. It was 75*. Don't be fooled into thinking this is a cold weather problem. It can happen any time. Be safe.