HG ROCKS!!!

I have had a completely different experience with HG than you did. My first UQ i bought from them I wanted in red....I like red!! I called HG and Adam answered, in 2 rings. I told him I wanted it in red and we worked out a plan. He said he would send me an invoice via email. I wrote their address down wrong as to where to send my M50 in red for the UQ so I called back. Adam answered in 2 rings, verified the address. I did not receive an invoice after a few hours so I called back....again. Wow I am annoying. Adam answered again in 2 rings. He had wrote down my email wrong and we verified it and i got the email as I was talking to him on the phone. If I was him, I would have been screening my calls by now...just saying.

I later ordered another UQ for Trooper (my son) and a Cuben Tarp on the black Friday sale. Both came faster then expected with quality un-measured.

For me.....their customer service has been 1st class and their product is even better. They will get all of my down and cuben biz and I would not hesitate to order from them if you are thinking about it based off this thread. Not saying this did not happen, but I would say it is the exception and not the rule.